ADVERTISEMENT

Lebron James

BLEEDBLUE444

Senior
Mar 6, 2012
I feel like that he is not getting much notoriety this off season, I think he's trying to fly under the radar, he almost had a triple double today! I think Bron Bron is gonna go take over mode the rest of the playoffs, and the Cavs will win the Finals

I feel like that he is not getting much notoriety this off season, I think he's trying to fly under the radar, he almost had a triple double today! I think Bron Bron is gonna go take over mode the rest of the playoffs, and the Cavs will win the Finals
He's still easily the best player in the world, he's been that for so long that it gets taken for granted.

Kevin Love getting hurt today is really going to hurt the Cavs chances if he can't play against the Bulls. JR Smith might be suspended for game 1 as well. Today's game was ugly and really hurt the Cavs today.

Yeah, folks are just bored with the idea that he's the best. He's also at the point in his career where he focuses his energy for when it matters. He doesn't have to put up 35/10/8 every night for 82 games.

The same thing happened to Jordan, and Kobe only has one MVP, which is criminal. When it matters most though, it's clear who the top guy in the league is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT