ADVERTISEMENT

Leasing Wildcat Seats at Commonweath

Chuckinden

All-American
Jun 12, 2006
Anybody do this?

I have four seats in the upper deck that are bench seats and thinking of leasing the seats for $50 per for the entire season.

You don't have to carry your seats in, just pick them up inside the stadium.

Anybody with experience of this or is it new from IMG?

I've been doing it since it started, I've had between 5 & 9 a year. Well worth it IMHO. Guarantees your "space".
Mark

Originally posted by Chuckinden:
Anybody do this?

I have four seats in the upper deck that are bench seats and thinking of leasing the seats for $50 per for the entire season.

You don't have to carry your seats in, just pick them up inside the stadium.

Anybody with experience of this or is it new from IMG?
Disagree...Bring my own...I think they are uncomfortable...+ not worth $50 ...and yes I have sat on them as some of the guys I go with get them..

I've had them every year and I think it's worth it. The hassle of having to carry one in, attach it, carry it back out when your seats are permanently attached. It just outweighs the cost. Only tip I would offer is take a hand towel when it gets cold or it's been raining. Those seats soak in the moisture and the last thing you want is a wet butt on a cold Oct/Nov day.

Originally posted by kats23:
I've had them every year and I think it's worth it. The hassle of having to carry one in, attach it, carry it back out when your seats are permanently attached. It just outweighs the cost. Only tip I would offer is take a hand towel when it gets cold or it's been raining. Those seats soak in the moisture and the last thing you want is a wet butt on a cold Oct/Nov day.
you might also want to bring some wet wipes...The pigeons and birds really like them
smokin.r191677.gif

We bought stadium seats a few years ago and like them . Did the UK seats for years but like our stadium seats better.

Also had someone steal my UK one one time and even though it was obvious who it was (a guy gave it to his date) I did not want to make a scene . The ones we carry with us are the best option.

They are actually branded "stadium seats" and were about 40 bucks on the net. Make sure you comply with the restrictions on width when ordering.

Sluggercat,
The sticker on the chair backs simply says "The Stadiumchair Company." Very comfortable. Easy to carry.

Lou

Originally posted by loucatfan:
Sluggercat,
The sticker on the chair backs simply says "The Stadiumchair Company." Very comfortable. Easy to carry.

Lou
Have a couple sets , but always finding something better in I can...Bought two new ones at a flea market this winter for 8 bucks...

To be honest, the yellow ones you can rent at the game are more comfortable to me than the blue UK seats that are permanently attached for the season and are cheaper. You just rent them, take them to your seat, and then they pick them up after the game. I've did this before but I generally stand up most of the game.

Originally posted by loucatfan:
Sluggercat,

Lou
Ck'd out this site...Looks pretty good for anybody looking to purchase some

Originally posted by RMP82:

To be honest, the yellow ones you can rent at the game are more comfortable to me than the blue UK seats that are permanently attached for the season and are cheaper. You just rent them, take them to your seat, and then they pick them up after the game. I've did this before but I generally stand up most of the game.
How much are they per game?

Originally posted by Chuckinden:

Originally posted by RMP82:

Not really for sure how much the rentals are, but the ones the company attaches to your seat spot are 50 dollars for the season
smokin.r191677.gif

I'm thinking they are like 5 or 6 bucks per game. I could be wrong though. It's been a while since I rented one. I just remembered adding it up and they were cheaper than the "Wildcat Seatbacks"

I'm thinking they are like 5 or 6 bucks per game. I could be wrong though. It's been a while since I rented one. I just remembered adding it up and they were cheaper than the "Wildcat Seatbacks"
Thanks, I think I will try that before I order any seats online.

Bring my own in each game. No trouble at all and no worries about the bolted ones being soaked.

Another reason we opted for buying our own is not only are they more comfortable but we attend fifty of so traveling baseball games a year and can use them there. Hopefully that will continue through college in which case we will have used them for pennies a game. Already way ahead.

Another reason we opted for buying our own is not only are they more comfortable but we attend fifty of so traveling baseball games a year and can use them there. Hopefully that will continue through college in which case we will have used them for pennies a game. Already way ahead.
I don't have a parking pass and don't know how far we will have to walk and carry our own seats to get to the stadium on any given day.

ADVERTISEMENT