ADVERTISEMENT

Larry Brown in NCAA trouble again

The Carolina way. Everyone who comes out of that cesspool learned at the knee of the Great Cheat himself, Dean Smith. Disgusting. It's like nobody associated with that place can help themselves.

Larry Brown is a duck out of water coaching in college. He's 75 years old...has been coaching 50 years (since 1965), with 35 years in the ABA/NBA. No chance he gives a rippity flip about a kid getting help with his homework.

Reactions: ArmyWildcat81
Look who wrote the article. Non other then the POS Pat Forde. Does it surprise you? So if he can't find anything on Cal he goes after one of his best friends.

Look who wrote the article. Non other then the POS Pat Forde. Does it surprise you? So if he can't find anything on Cal he goes after one of his best friends.

I purposely linked the SI version of the story and not the Yahoo Forde article to not give him hits, haha

Reactions: *CatinIL*
Sorry, but that's total BS if SMU and Brown get in trouble over this and UNC gets away scott free. You would think people would go nuts all over the place if that pans out that way. This article just left me very angry and shaking my head over the unequal treatment by the NCAA. If this does happen this way, then something very serious needs to be started about overthrowing the NCAA and going with some form of organization that isn't so political in its handling of situations.

Now that the NCAA verdict is in on UNC, and all we are awaiting is the penalty phase, no other NCAA should be handed down any penalty until UNC gets their come uppance.

One of these days, I'll guess we'll understand why it takes months upon months to hand down decisions while blowhard Emmert can personally take over the Penn State investigation and swing down his gavel in what seemed like a couple of weeks.

Well, Gillispie had us goal tend a FT, so.......

I still can't believe that actually happened. That has to be some sort of record. The only player in history to goal tend a free throw. And the coach told him to do it.

NCAA definitely sending super mixed signals with how they have treated UNC as opposed to Southern Miss and SMU. Shameful.

Hard to believe SMU didn't know or didn't care about what they were getting themselves into with Larry. They seem to like their Carolina guys of late. Guess they figured they hired the idiot Carolina guy prior to Larry with Matt Doherty, so why not sell out on the integrity the second time around with Larry?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT