ADVERTISEMENT

KSTV talks recruiting with Justin Rowland (Kash Daniel, pair of big-time visitors)

AndyPopCat

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2002
Bluegrass, USA
twitter.com
Paintsville linebacker Kash Daniel will make his decision Saturday between Kentucky, Louisville and South Carolina. Most seem to think that he’ll give his commitment to the Cats, but just how strongly are things trending toward Mark Stoops and his staff?

KSTV checked in with Justin Rowland from Rivals.com to get the latest on Daniel’s looming decision, as well as a pair of high profile recruits who will be checking out UK’s campus this month.

I understand UK is recruiting Leavitt for the left side but the tapes show him on the right. Any insight to that anyone?

I understand UK is recruiting Leavitt for the left side but the tapes show him on the right. Any insight to that anyone?
I don't know if that was Juco or HS film on Leavitt playing right tackle; however, many teams on those levels play their best tackle at the RT spot. Most run oriented teams are "right-handed" as far as their strength goes for the run game which puts them running most plays at their RT. Obviously the LT becomes the priority in the passing scheme.

I don't know if that was Juco or HS film on Leavitt playing right tackle; however, many teams on those levels play their best tackle at the RT spot. Most run oriented teams are "right-handed" as far as their strength goes for the run game which puts them running most plays at their RT. Obviously the LT becomes the priority in the passing scheme.

Most (most are right handed) players play better running to their right, I have always wondered what the exact reason for that is. just more natural. Of course QBs throw better when running to the right if right handed and vice versa but that is a lot easier to understand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT