ADVERTISEMENT

Kinda funny (Warning: Pertains to linebeards)

Rhavicc

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2014
So, I did a little browsing on some other basketball boards to see the chatter, and it just wouldn't be fun to see Louisville fans invent reasons as to why Kentucky will melt down next season, and I seen this little piece of irony.
There's a thread about Louisville going to the Bahamas for their exhibitions before this season (much like the one Kentucky had this past season), and in it, I find this:

"That's what a HOF coach does..always looking for the advantage. He knew long before the fans what he was needing for '15-16 season."

and..

"Yep, this isn't coach's first rodeo !!"

But if I recall correctly, Kentucky was dirty for getting professional teams to come play ball with them in the Bahamas this past year? Something about unfair advantages and squids.
Oh, same with Cal coaching the Dominican national team 2 or 3 years back. Makes Cal slimy, unfair, yet when quick Rick does it, he's brilliant, etc.
I will say this though, I think it's pretty adorable that Rick wants to be like Cal so much that he decided to follow Cal in those ways, and even in the way that he's been trying (yet failing) at recruiting OAD talent after all of his resentment against those who did so.

That's what a HOF coach does, they follow Cal's lead! :cool:

Reactions: songsungblue
ADVERTISEMENT