ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky's SEC Network Takeover schedule released

uofkFTW18

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2012
11538142_10153429566354581_2545890266254773981_o.jpg

I really like that the 2 football games got the best 2 time slots. I would have preferred the OT win vs #1 LSU in place of the UofL game. Nobody outside of Kentucky who watches the SEC network is going to be impressed by us beating city college on a last second play.

I really like that the 2 football games got the best 2 time slots. I would have preferred the OT win vs #1 LSU in place of the UofL game. Nobody outside of Kentucky who watches the SEC network is going to be impressed by us beating city college on a last second play.
Agree...much rather have the LSUgame...

Throw in UK-Auburn or UK-Georgia from 2009 as other good options other than that UL game

What is the Big Blue Preview?

The ESON network is featuring individual SEC schools and showing their games and highlights all day on a particular day, UK's day just happens to be July 4th, probably because they don't think they will have as many viewers that day.

The ESON network is featuring individual SEC schools and showing their games and highlights all day on a particular day, UK's day just happens to be July 4th, probably because they don't think they will have as many viewers that day.

I think he is asking about the 11:30am time slot. It is listed as the Big blue (P)Review.

Reactions: Bigbluediddy63
ADVERTISEMENT