ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ Vanderbilt - Game 1

Old_Red

All-American
Jun 7, 2001
Well, I guess everyone else is on House of Blue. Bottom of the fifth and Williams walks on 4 pitches the one batter you do not want to walk: Bradfield who stole 2nd easily the last time he was on. Kentucky is ahead 3-2 but Williams is getting tired and not throwing strikes. Diaz singles up the middle and scores the walked Bradfield. 3-3

Next batter homers to make it 5-3. We have squandered tons of runners leaving 9 on base in the first 5 innings. Looks like we needed to get a few more in.

Reactions: Jeff12wb
Already seeing coaching malpractice. ZERO reason Williams should have still been in and there goes a 2-run bomb.
F*&^ Mingione.

Reactions: backinky2018
Well, I guess everyone else is on House of Blue. Bottom of the fifth and Williams walks on 4 pitches the one batter you do not want to walk: Bradfield who stole 2nd easily the last time he was on. Kentucky is ahead 3-2 but Williams is getting tired and not throwing strikes. Diaz singles up the middle and scores the walked Bradfield. 3-3
Actually House of Blue doesn’t have a lot of activity either tonight.

Giles replaces Williams with no outs still in the 5th, manages to shut them down with only one more base runner and two strike outs.

Nove walks in another run, still has bases loaded. I'm getting the feel that this one is over. Softball can't win in the SEC without Schoonover, lost again tonight. I thinking I'm tuning out to look at what covered calls I should looking at on Monday.

The whistler is even more annoying.

I bet the Vandy fans have grown tired of him. Is that a real whistle or artificial? Jesus - give it a rest.

UK right there. Competing with #5 on the road.

Riley in relief has been tough on us tonight. Had our chances.

And nearly an immaculate inning for the Vandy closer in the 9th.
No effort. No fight-back. More horrific approaches at the plate. Overmatched.
Just get me to the SEC tournament and let's hope we make some miracle hot run.
*Sigh*

Reactions: sluggercatfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT