ADVERTISEMENT

Kenny Brooks and Rajon Rondo

Considering he was just recently accused of domestic abuse and illegal gun possession, not sure he’s the best influence to young women at this point.
You're like me Rondo character is very suspect maybe he has had a change and trying to be good

Reactions: d2atTech
Brooks says, 'Oh you like Rondo? I can take care of that for you.' Brooks has something about him for recruiting. Even though he didn't get the 5 star girl he was able to finish in the top three and get a visit. Beat UConn for Silva a good example of how he has a good chance to always have a good roster.

Considering he was just recently accused of domestic abuse and illegal gun possession, not sure he’s the best influence to young women at this point.
By “just” you mean 2 years ago? Which the court dropped. I think you mean “once”

Hate to break the news to you but women with something to gain or lose make this shit up all the time. We saw it with Chris beard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT