AndyPopCat

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2002
Bluegrass, USA
twitter.com
April 30, 2013

By Eric Guimaraes
OL Nolan Kelleher of Wando picked up an offer from Wake Forest Tuesday bringing his total to 15. His other offers include North Carolina, NC State, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech, Kentucky, East Carolina, Connecticut, Duke, West Virginia, South Florida and Central Florida. He is hearing from Clemson, Stanford, Arkansas and Alabama among others. "Clemson has come by to talk to me and told me how much I've changed," said Kelleher. "The last time they saw me was at a camp and I've transformed my body since then. They told me they could offer but that have to get it approved by the other coaches first. Stanford is flying to my spring game to see me so I'm really excited about that. I think I may visit them this summer." USC also visited with Kelleher at his school. "They were really honest with me and I respect that," he said. "They told me if they had seen me earlier they would've offered but that they are full at my position and cannot offer." Kelleher has eliminated East Carolina and UConn from his list but remains open for every other school. "It's really hard to narrow my list because there are so many good options," Kelleher said. Arkansas and Alabama are two other schools Kelleher would like to visit. Should Clemson offer, he would return for a visit and strongly consider the Tigers. Kelleher does not have any favorites..

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20130430/PSPORTS02/130439959

ADVERTISEMENT