ADVERTISEMENT

Kash Daniel

Purdue offered last last week as well. Kid has blown up in the recruiting world. Hope he's gonna be a Cat!

He needs to tell Ohio Sate and Purdue, yankees go home and not even give anybody north of the Ohio the time of day, hope he goes to Kentucky and plays in the toughest conference in the land.

Reactions: DaytonKat
hope he commits soon. would hate to lose out on this kid because of space. we already have 16 commits. how many we taking this year... 20... or 21?? looking at team needs i'd say we only take 2 lb's this class. could be 3 but we still need another dt, sde, kicker, ot, wr.... that's 21 idk what the final class is going to look like. i guess the kicker could be a local walk on from soccer or something but we are filling up.

Someone posted earlier about eastern Kentucky kids and UK. That is usually the case, although there are a lot of UT football fans here in Southeast Ky. Not basketball or any other sport, but UT football is pretty popular here. That said, I believe he follows in Joey Couch, Tony Mays mold and is a Wildcat !

Someone posted earlier about eastern Kentucky kids and UK. That is usually the case, although there are a lot of UT football fans here in Southeast Ky. Not basketball or any other sport, but UT football is pretty popular here. That said, I believe he follows in Joey Couch, Tony Mays mold and is a Wildcat !

He wears too much UK blue to be a Vols fan.

hope he commits soon. would hate to lose out on this kid because of space. we already have 16 commits. how many we taking this year... 20... or 21?? looking at team needs i'd say we only take 2 lb's this class. could be 3 but we still need another dt, sde, kicker, ot, wr.... that's 21 idk what the final class is going to look like. i guess the kicker could be a local walk on from soccer or something but we are filling up.
With the way he is blowing up nationally.....I feel safe in saying Kash will have a ride from UK now, will have one in the fall, and will still have 1 waiting for him on signing day morning if it takes him that long to decide

Id agree there is a smattering of Vol football fans in southern Kentucky. But in SEKY, not really. In the Paintsville area, Id wager there would be more Marshall fans than Vol fans. But at least 90% UK.

Guess he should commit to UT right now (if offered) so he can get that all important 4th star... because that is what will get him drafted some day... right?

I wish Kash would come here and become a Brian Cushing or Clay Matthews type player.

Id agree there is a smattering of Vol football fans in southern Kentucky. But in SEKY, not really. In the Paintsville area, Id wager there would be more Marshall fans than Vol fans. But at least 90% UK.
I have a niece who lives there and believe it or not she is an LSU fan...lived there her entire life and went to school at Campbellsville...

This kid instantly went from unknown heartwarming prodigal son to daily "door watching" priority recruit as a belweather/harbinger for the success of the UK program.

Nuts.

I have a niece who lives there and believe it or not she is an LSU fan...lived there her entire life and went to school at Campbellsville...

Probably just likes the colors, I know girls who pick their favorite teams based on their colors and uniforms or they have a player they think is cute.

i hope so boss, but i'd fell a lot more comfortable if he committed before mid june.
Me too. But this kid is from paintsville and has an opportunity to live a dream right now. Every athlete dreams of this attention and notoriety. He will take his visits and do the whole recruiting thing but in the end home is where the heart is.

It us funny how when we offered a lot of people wondered if he could play in the sec. Now that several teams have offered and the big boys are heading to town ( if they can find it ) it is a battle we must win. If he hadn't attended that camp then it very well could be just UK and ul battling out for 3*

Reactions: *Bleedingblue*
ADVERTISEMENT