ADVERTISEMENT

Kash Daniel

DACats86

All-American
Jan 7, 2003
Tough, hard-nosed linebacker from eastern Kentucky received an offer from UK yesterday.

And, of course, received an offer from little brother today! LOL! Clowns.
Kash Daniel 1⃣5⃣@KashDaniel15 · 32m32 minutes ago

Just received an offer from the University of Louisville! #Blessed #L'sUp
1f64f.png
1f3c8.png
1f534.png
26ab.png
26aa.png
pic.twitter.com/K0xEOb7ikw

• Unblock

on tape. he's the fastest and biggest kid on the field. looks like a man amongst boys. speed is legit though. electric time in the 4.57 range i think. rs, then a year on special teams and learning the position... he'll play a lot for 3 years.

Reactions: Oak_Hill
on tape. he's the fastest and biggest kid on the field. looks like a man amongst boys. speed is legit though. electric time in the 4.57 range i think. rs, then a year on special teams and learning the position... he'll play a lot for 3 years.
He has got some decent offers and more seem to be coming in. Do you believe he can come in and compete at an sec type level?

he's got the size and speed but its hard to tell on tape cause he is honestly bigger and faster than everyone else. he's got a mean streak when he tackles and i could see him being the run stuffer mlb'er in our D. he wasnt really ever in coverage on tape so no idea how he does there

I like the idea of adding this kid. True Kentucky boy hitting hard on a stoops defense! Would you consider UK the early favorite. Surely being from eastern Kentucky he isn't a Louisville fan.

And, of course, received an offer from little brother today! LOL! Clowns.
Whatever they spend on paying a recruiting coordinator or recruiting staff is a waste of money. Just follow UK football writers and offer whoever UK does. Because that is exactly what they do anyway, not like they are competent enough themselves to go out and identify talent noone has evaluated and visited yet like Stoops has shown an outstanding ability of doing for 3 yrs now.

I watched him play Raceland in the playoffs. He has incredible size for his skill set. He has height, a big frame, and speed. I didn't know his name at the time, but I remember talking to my friend about him. He played QB for them and ran a lot.

I sure hope so. Thanks for everyone answering my questions, I really appreciate it. I'm glad we have some very knowledge posters on this board.
Article read the other day said he grew up 'dreaming' of playing for Kentucky. But he seemed excited when UL offered. A tireless worker in the weight room and a physical player on the field.

Reactions: Oak_Hill
Article read the other day said he grew up 'dreaming' of playing for Kentucky. But he seemed excited when UL offered. A tireless worker in the weight room and a physical player on the field.
Thanks! I definitely hope he bleeds blue. I understand being excited about the UofL offer. Anytime a major conference school offers, you should be very excited.

Truth be told, athletes shouldn't post "Oh, and I received an offer from Louisville (or whatever other school) today. Yippee."
As hilarious as that would be, at least take the classy route if a school offers you.

Reactions: ctroberts1024
The ul offer will let us win another head to head battle. Saw where he said he almost committed to UK on the spot but had to talk himself down to take everything in.... so I'd say we are the leader

The ul offer will let us win another head to head battle. Saw where he said he almost committed to UK on the spot but had to talk himself down to take everything in.... so I'd say we are the leader
Maybe he could be one of those tough type linebackers that is so hard for us to get. At 6-3+ and 235, workaholic in the weight room, intense and physical on the field that can run, he looks SECish.

Whatever they spend on paying a recruiting coordinator or recruiting staff is a waste of money. Just follow UK football writers and offer whoever UK does. Because that is exactly what they do anyway, not like they are competent enough themselves to go out and identify talent noone has evaluated and visited yet like Stoops has shown an outstanding ability of doing for 3 yrs now.

Probably a good way of extending offers to quality players, but probably not an effective way of getting commitments.

I'm sure Stoops has been aware and way out in front on UL's pathetic recruiting strategy for a long time now.

"Son, we are proud to be one of the first colleges in the country to offer you a football scholarship. Expect some copycat offers from schools who have not been to watch you practice or have never spoken with you, your HS coach, or your parents. Some are just disrespectful in the way they operate, and only follow what we do."

Kash is legit. Big, Fast and has a nasty streak that you have to have to play D1 football. Good all around athlete. Plays 3 main sports in high school, and a starter for each.
He is really shining at linebacker, but would be a great tight end.

There will be more D1 offers. He is a UK fan, his mom bleeds blue...is dad does not.

His dad played college basketball at East Tenn. St..in the 80's. His 1st cousin Played football at Scott county (Scott Daniel) last year, and received a football scholarship to Eastern Ky.

He can dunk too!

Reactions: Chuckinden
I sure hope so. Thanks for everyone answering my questions, I really appreciate it. I'm glad we have some very knowledge posters on this board.
This kid is from Johnson County so he was raised to be Blue. You never have to worry about these kids.

Reactions: optimus-blue
I would be shocked if he doesn't sign with UK. Usually when an Eastern Ky boy receives an offer to play for UK they don't turn it down..

As a former "Eastern Kentucky Boy" I am a little surprised and disappointed that he is even giving them the time of day.

But then that was a long long time ago.

As a former "Eastern Kentucky Boy" I am a little surprised and disappointed that he is even giving them the time of day.

But then that was a long long time ago.

Tried to post the above but it said to enter a vakid post or some such nonsense??

Rumors around Paintsville... Ohio St. coaching staff will be in town to visit Kash.

There ought to be a whole lot of people on this board that are very happy, now that the staff has offered a Kentucky boy...If only Cal would offer more than two maybe we could win a title.

We already have 4 commitments from Kentucky kids.

There ought to be a whole lot of people on this board that are very happy, now that the staff has offered a Kentucky boy...If only Cal would offer more than two maybe we could win a title.

California? Why would Cal be offering an eastern KY. boy? Is he really that good?

That's funny. I'm not a fan of "BS Cal" either. But a person could be killed for saying that to some fan's. ;)

Not hard to see why you only have 2 likes all the sudden.

ADVERTISEMENT