ADVERTISEMENT

Kadary Richmond setting up visit to UK

Watching his highlights, he reminds me is Shai Gilgeous Alexander when he was at UK.

I don’t watch the NBA, so I’m not saying Richmond is equal to SGA or anything, but the way they move seems similar
Adding a SGA-like player when he was at UK with 4 years of experience would be great to have with his size to facilitate the offense, wreak havoc on defense and a nightmare for opposing defenses as a physical guard. Any of the 3 with him, Lanier or Robinson are needed to give this team some depth at the 3 will be fine with me.

Watching his highlights, he reminds me is Shai Gilgeous Alexander when he was at UK.

I don’t watch the NBA, so I’m not saying Richmond is equal to SGA or anything, but the way they move seems similar
Shoot, watching some of those passes I could’ve thought I saw a little Magic. lol. I agree he does seem to play around that speed as SGA. Would be a great fit with the guys we have so far as long as they all get along of course.

Shoot, watching some of those passes I could’ve thought I saw a little Magic. lol. I agree he does seem to play around that speed as SGA. Would be a great fit with the guys we have so far as long as they all get along of course.
We definitely need to use our NIL resources to nab 2 of the NBA hopefuls that are returning to college.

We still need a guy or 2 who can break down someone when needed. I agree coaching and scheme can hide it, but we are still missing a go to guy in my honest opinion.
not super familiar with his career but with the mix of poor shooting and high turnovers he seems like a guy who can either take the ball down the stretch and win the game for you or tank the offense trying to do too much

Reactions: Fox2monk
not super familiar with his career but with the mix of poor shooting and high turnovers he seems like a guy who can either take the ball down the stretch and win the game for you or tank the offense trying to do too much
Maybe so but he’s good, he has the ability. I think with better players it will be a little easier too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT