ADVERTISEMENT

Justin Rowland tweeting a huge Yahtzee on the horizon.

This week and the excitement has only made the wait for kickoff that much more intolerable. Need my football fix!

Either one of Eskridge or Wills would be huge. While it will be a dog fight to keep either one, but I would feel more confident in a commitment from Wills and being able to hold on to him since he is a home town boy as opposed to a 5* from Florida. But you never know. UK performs and wins on the field, no reason we don't get both eventually.

A few years ago I never would have imagined UK being able to get recruits like this. Most five stars and four stars a few years ago would have laughed at a UK offer

Reactions: vikingfer
There are about 30 different things that point to it being 2018 five-star WR Jermaine Eskridge.

That said, tomorrow, there are two 2017 recruits visiting. One is 2017 four-star RB Mohamed Ibrahim out of Olney, Maryland.
I don't know who the other one is yet, but Patrick Loney seems confident in our chances to lock 'em up.

EDIT: He's from Olney, not Baltimore.

Last edited:
There are about 30 different things that point to it being 2018 five-star WR Jermaine Eskridge.

That said, tomorrow, there are two 2017 recruits visiting. One is 2017 four-star RB Mohamed Ibrahim out of Baltimore, Maryland.
I don't know who the other one is yet, but Patrick Loney seems confident in our chances to lock 'em up.

Paschal? They got to the same school.

and he's related to our paschal. if we get both those guys tomorrow then '17 is starting out with bang and we will likely be ranked #1 in the '17 class. if it is eskridge then that's awesome but so far away. i cant get as excited about '18 as i can '17 just yet.

and he's related to our paschal. if we get both those guys tomorrow then '17 is starting out with bang and we will likely be ranked #1 in the '17 class. if it is eskridge then that's awesome but so far away. i cant get as excited about '18 as i can '17 just yet.

Wouldn't be ranked #1 just yet. You could possibly make an argument if we get Jedrick Wills to commit soon as well.
That would give us 1 three-star commit, 5 four-star commits, and 1 five-star commit.

From looking at Eskridge's tweets, I'd say he is a CAT. Looks like we're about to get biggest commitment of Stoops' tenure. I'm gonna have to seriously consider buying season tickets for the future even though I live in the Northeast....:)

Reactions: TBCat
Huge for us. Reeling him in could help us on the recruiting trail a ton.
Wonder who else will commit this weekend!
this is pure speculation by me.. BUT
we know Mohamed Ibrahim is visiting us this weekend.. so he would be a good bet
however i'm not so sure it will be only him
we know 2 2017 recruits are visiting.. so logically i go straight to Ibrahim's teammate Joshua Paschal as the likely candidate as the second visitor.. pair that with a tweet from Ibrahim

and its not out of the realm of possibilities that both Ibrahim and Paschal commit to us this weekend

but that is wishful thinking and just speculation on my end

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
Sounds awesome to me. Never hurt to have 2 four-star RB's in a class, and we've gotten one package deal this week. Let's see if we can lock up another!

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
^^Totally within the realm of possibility. We could seriously end up with Paschal and Ibraham committing on their visit, and also get Eskridge with maybe another guy or two within his FL circle.

First time I have ever been as excited about Football as basketball. If we can just make that jump to 6 or 7 wins this year, which I fully expect, we may be looking at classes in 2017 and 2018 that are just unreal. I don't know how they are doing it but I like it.

A solid possibility that it's Ayinde Eley as well. 2017 3 star WR/OLB
Solid size. 6'5, 205# as a sophomore.
Doesn't have a Kentucky offer yet. Has offers from Michigan State, Iowa, Virginia Tech, North Carolina, Syracuse, and Temple.

They basically retweeted each other's tweets, both saying "Package Deal"
Of course, to get Joshua Paschal, it certainly couldn't hurt to have two of his teammates committed, and him actually interested in the program (follows and retweets UK players, namely CJ Conrad).

ADVERTISEMENT