ADVERTISEMENT

Just Curious, How Does One Become a "Gold Member"

ala_kat2

All-SEC
Jan 4, 2003
Louisville, KY
I've seen the status of "Gold Member" posted next to several names in the threads. How does one become a Gold Member and what does that mean?

Thanks for the Smart-Ass reply, I think? Not sure if you were mocking me or trying to be funny.
Don't listen to Mashburned there ala kazam, he's a known instigator.

To become a Gold Member you have to toss another Gold Member's salad. Harsh, I know, but, on the bright side, custom dictates that most of them let you choose jam or syrup.

Last edited:
view;_ylt=AwrB8p0wuzdVzR8A0liJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTIyMG10cTdzBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAM1MTZiYThmMzdjMTZkZTllYmQyNzk3ODNjMzJlNmIwZQRncG9zAzkEaXQDYmluZw--
goldmember.jpg

I used to be a gold member, but it just doesn't come with the same perks that it used to. I do miss the customer appreciation coupons. Nothing better than strutting up the concourse at Rupp while announcing "I'll have one nillar ice cream cone... FOR FREE!"

I remember when I was a gold member on here a few years back. Access to the Cats Pause Lounge was probably the best perk. A lot of good memories in those chat rooms.

Don't listen to Mashburned there ala kazam, he's a known instigator.

To become a Gold Member you have to toss another Gold Member's salad. Harsh, I know, but, on the bright side, custom dictates that most of them let you choose jam or syrup.
:D

If you have to ask, you probably cannot afford to be a gold member. I'm a working man; if I don't hit that lottery it ain't gonna happen. I'm at peace with that. You should be too.

ADVERTISEMENT