ADVERTISEMENT

JQ >>>> Defense !!!

Granted, although 17 when he takes the court, he is a grown-up dude and looked great in the McD all star game. And can get up and down the court.

Reactions: celtikat33
He wasn't banking on having to dribble, shoot layups or play defense.
Or Rims being so tough to get the ball over and through!!

But he is ready for the NBA

Back to JQ, he has great hands and feet for a Big that’s just 16. But whether he can compete against older college Bigs is still yet to be seen. He will have to be in college for 2 years, but if Cal screws this next season up again, JQ will be somewhere else by the time he could make a difference.

SAD

Refuse to listen to the pumping no more the last 9 years of this crap with nothing to show for it

This is why UK players need to go Marshawn Lynch when it comes to talking to the media. They will be attacked no matter what they say.

This young man is one of the most athletic big men we have had here.
I agree loads of potential, plus we have two years of college level coaching and conditioning to get the very best out out of him. Albeit for only two years.

I do not see a problem with a kid saying what ever as far as I will help with x or win Y. Heck plans are fine. Follow through with plenty of follow up and self reflection throughout are the difference. Edwards thought College was like high school. He was not ready for it. JQ is a different person, just like MKG and Davis. Not saying JQ will do anything at all or even get quality playing time. Just saying he can do what he applies to himself. If he applies the hard work and improves all aspects of his game he can help the defense.

Heck I intended this week to have all my kitchen cabinets sanded and painted before my wife gets home from spring break vacation with her teacher buddies. I have one large section of uppers left to paint and 9 more doors to strip and paint. I all lowers complete. I have one section of uppers completed. Did not reach my goal. I will keep on going until it is done.

Damn, in the immortal words of Jesse Ventura, y’all are some slack jawed motherf@&$s.😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT