ADVERTISEMENT

Jon Jones stripped of title and suspended by UFC

I have always been a Jones fan, but with his last two happenings with the cocaine and now a hit and run on a pregnant woman....im done with him. I hope when he comes back from suspension and fights again for the title that he gets his lights knocked out.

Jon Jones is not the type of role model that an athlete should be. He is a hypocrite who claims to be something that he is not. I sincerely hope that he seeks help for his troubles, but it will not bother me one bit if he takes his millions and rides off into the sunset never to be heard from again.

Rumble should be pissed because it is a huge difference in fighting JJ than DC. I think Rumble was going to go to war with JJ and plant his ass but DC will present an entirely different skillset and body type to prepare for. I think DC mauls on Rumble with his rasslin and beats him for the belt... and this will be the UFC LHW belt and not an interim.

Jon Jones is not the type of role model that an athlete should be. He is a hypocrite who claims to be something that he is not. I sincerely hope that he seeks help for his troubles, but it will not bother me one bit if he takes his millions and rides off into the sunset never to be heard from again.

I dont know how smart it is to have a figter as a role model anyway. I love watching UFC but I would never consider them to be that. Bones Jones is good at what he does and I respect that. He just liked to get messed up on the powder and it has cost him

I dont know how smart it is to have a figter as a role model anyway. I love watching UFC but I would never consider them to be that. Bones Jones is good at what he does and I respect that. He just liked to get messed up on the powder and it has cost him
You correct in the fact that he shouldn't be a role model. Heck I do not think that ANY professional athlete should be a role model...that is why so many kids bank on being a professional player and whiff on their academics their entire school lives and end up ignorant out of high school.

The fact is though that kids do pick athletes to be role models and from early onset it seemed Jones would be a good one, but he has proven that to be false in the past few years with his DWI, fight with Cormier and now cocaine and hit and run accidents.

cocainesahellofadrug.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT