ADVERTISEMENT

JAYLEN BROWN - HoopHall 2015

UKPhilly

Junior
Jan 19, 2005
JAYLEN BROWN - Wheeler
(Marietta, GA); 2015 SF; 6'-7"; 217; 5-Star; 247Sports rank 2; UK (43%) with Kansas (10%)next. UNC trying to get involved - 1/19/2015 lost to Bishop O'Dowd H.S. (Oakland, CA) 70-79: FG 13/22; 3's 1/2; FT 4/5; Reb 12; PF 5; TP 31; A 2; TO 5; Blk 0; Stl 1 - I love Jaylen's game. I saw him 4 games in the City of Palms last month and I've yet to see him look bad. He hustles and always looking to fast break. When he breaks he doesn't just take the ball from coast-to-coast himself, but unhesitatingly passes ahead to teammates. He's a warrior and doesn't even slow down while playing with 4 fouls. A good way to describe Jaylen is the following play: defensive rebound and outlet to start the break, runs the floor and dunks his teammates miss! He has nice elevation on his J and will shoot the 3. I love that when he drives he has the ability to spot teammates and pass to them if they have a chance for a 3 or a better opportunity. He is a powerful force inside. Very quick second jump. When he misses inside, he is the first one back up for the rebound. I haven't seen all of the 2015 kids, but there is no one I have seen that I want more than Jaylen Brown.

This post was edited on 1/31 2:30 PM by UKPhilly

ADVERTISEMENT