ADVERTISEMENT

JANUARY FRANCHISE OF THE MONTH AND MONTHLY CONTEST – GUESS THE FRANCHISE-GET 3 MONTHS FREE – OR JUST HUMOR ME!!! SPONSORED BY: MyPerfectFranchise.Net

Aug 16, 2021
Hey CatsIllustrated friends!

Here’s the deal for my new year of sponsoring your site. I have 3 goals:

1) Have fun

2) Build relationships

3) Educate you all on the world of business ownership

I’ve thought hard about these goals and feel like the best way to hit goals #2 and #3 is to work hard on goal #1 of having fun. Since I’ve been on these boards for over 20 years now, I think I know the audience pretty well and that we should start with 2 contests each month to have a little fun. Here they are:

• Guess the Franchise of the Month – winner gets 3 month sub comped by MyPerfectFranchise.Net
  • Guess something or say something so funny about said Franchise of the Month/Post and get 3 months comped*
*MPF has full subjectivity over this but can be swayed by comments and likes….but mostly comments.

Ok….so time to have so fun and learn a little bit in the process (hopefully!)

JANUARY FRANCHISE OF THE MONTH

• Home Services Concept
  • High Margin/Short Turnaround
  • Semi-Absentee / Owner Operator Model
  • Home-Based, Quick to Open, Few Employees
  • In-House Call Center
  • True Franchise Support - Robust Franchisor Systems & Team
  • Family-Built Brand with great culture
  • Comprehensive Item 19 (Earnings claims)
  • Experienced Growth through pandemic

I will circle back in a few days with the actual name of the franchise of the month and report any winners as well.

Humor me y'all!!!

Wow - got some crickets chirping here. Somebody say something, anything....WILSON!!!!

Come on CatsIllustrated members!!! Not even a smart-ass answer to get 3 months free? Surely somebody from my old stomping grounds in N.KY can humor me!

A couple more hints:

1) Ladders are involved
2) Installation, repair and maintenance services

The brothers that just do gutters? Family check, growing check, ladders check, installation check, repair check, and maintenance.

Housing is still booming. Interest rates rising might slow it down a bit, but the shortage of housing means it will not stop it. Then maintenance and repair provide work even when new construction slows down.

Gutters are something every house needs. You just don’t want to find your wife in one.

The brothers that just do gutters? Family check, growing check, ladders check, installation check, repair check, and maintenance.

Housing is still booming. Interest rates rising might slow it down a bit, but the shortage of housing means it will not stop it. Then maintenance and repair provide work even when new construction slows down.

@ukalum1988 - you hit the industry and I'm awarding you 3 months free for that!

@PowerK - you hit the nail on the head. How do you know so much about Brothers Gutters??? Regardless, that is the franchise I am specifically referring to. And great 2 liner pitch for them as well. You get 3 months free for your contributions as well!

I will DM both of you from here to handle sub stuff.

Reactions: ukalum1988
@ukalum1988 - you hit the industry and I'm awarding you 3 months free for that!

@PowerK - you hit the nail on the head. How do you know so much about Brothers Gutters??? Regardless, that is the franchise I am specifically referring to. And great 2 liner pitch for them as well. You get 3 months free for your contributions as well!

I will DM both of you from here to handle sub stuff.
I have a a sub already, but my best friend was just diagnosed with lung cancer at age 40. I would like the money donated to cancer research.

As for how I know so much about it… I can read minds. Lol. Nah seriously I grew up in a family with a rather larger construction company until I decided to become a teacher instead… lol not the best financial decision on my part.

Reactions: ukalum1988
We used several gutter services over the years depending on locations.

As an added note my friend is a card fan and in stage 4. He is an athlete and has never smoked. He told me of cured he would become a UK fan. Lol. We have bantered for years and years.