ADVERTISEMENT

Jamal Murray's game...

Curry is hummingbird quick. Murray relies on changing speeds and catching you off-guard.

Also Curry is 9 years older. So, if Murray wants to put in the monastic level of devotion to improving his game for the next X years, we'll see. Curry had the benefit of being able to develop his game out of the limelight. It will be harder for Murray to lay that foundation.

I love how 5iveStarRecruit has no opinion on what player Murray resembles, but has no problem shooting down every comparison out there.

By the way, nobody is saying he's as good as any of the above mentioned players, but that his style is similar. Maybe you can't understand that, but at least try to stop being such a douche.

I love how 5iveStarRecruit has no opinion on what player Murray resembles, but has no problem shooting down every comparison out there.

By the way, nobody is saying he's as good as any of the above mentioned players, but that his style is similar. Maybe you can't understand that, but at least try to stop being such a douche.

I dont do the comparison game, especially for player who hasn't played college ball yet.

I get everyones intentions, but just take a look at the comparisons he's getting. Some are not even remotely close + it just makes the fanbase look silly when we're comparing some of the greats playing style to Murray.

I dont do the comparison game, especially for player who hasn't played college ball yet.

I get everyones intentions, but just take a look at the comparisons he's getting. Some are not even remotely close + it just makes the fanbase look silly when we're comparing some of the greats playing style to Murray.
Fair enough. I don't like the comparison game, but you know it's always going to be to a player way better. Nobody is going to compare Murray to Pablo Prigioni.

To me he is somewhat similar to Gilbert Arenas.

I had forgotten about Agent0, not a bad comparison.

I said Brandon Roy after the Hoop Summit, and there's a little D'Angelo Russell there, although Russell's vision was much better.

Just want to throw this out there...the best 3pt shooter of all time, Ray Allen, shot 40% from 3 for his career. 40% is not good, its great. 30-33% is not terrible. Name 6 players in the NBA off the top of your head who shot 40%+ from 3 on over 150 attempts last season. I cant.

James Harden or Manu Ginobli. Has enough handles and vision to be the center of an offense, but is much better when looking to get his own points.

You know what, i might as well join the fun.

To be honest wit you guys, after reviewing his Hoop Summit + PanAm performances, i see ALOT of Michael Jordan in his style.

Maple Jordan.

Reactions: brdmn22
I see more of Deron Williams in his game. A big, smart, athletic guard who can drain it from deep at a high clip, but isn't afraid to drive into the lane and score in traffic.

Reminds me a lot of D'angelo Russell from last year...not super athletic but still a decent athlete and a good all around basketball player who can shoot, pass, and handle the ball. He has great vision and is a winner. I'm excited to see what he does this year.

ADVERTISEMENT