ADVERTISEMENT

Jamal Murray visiting UK

So what I am getting from this is the 4 bigs are going to play all season with no foul trouble and Willis is going to become a gym rat and shock us all in the fall. Maybe I am just the new guy and may not see things the way that you but the way I see it is 3 guards 2 bigs starting. But Jesus once said: If the blind lead the blind.then "ye" both fall in the ditch!

The Bible also states ye without sin cast the first stone------- preacher_tom

He doesn't have to sign an LOI.

He just has to sign scholarship papers and he can enroll for June classes if he wants.

Reactions: brianpoe
I believe our depth last year spoiled us. We have plenty of bigs to compete next year. I actually like our roster the way it is now. Would I like to add Murray, of course but it isn't make or break. I actually think Cal would rather not have to worry about 10 players playing time. If you look at his teams in the past it seems that his 7 or 8 man rotation is where he is the best and that is what we have now.

I believe our depth last year spoiled us. We have plenty of bigs to compete next year. I actually like our roster the way it is now. Would I like to add Murray, of course but it isn't make or break. I actually think Cal would rather not have to worry about 10 players playing time. If you look at his teams in the past it seems that his 7 or 8 man rotation is where he is the best and that is what we have now.
IT'S make or break for a title next year. Have to get Murray to be in consideration.

Jamal Murray‏@BeMore27
Just Enjoying The Process
1f60a.png

Please let us get this kid. He's a must get. But yeah, imagine our backcourt with Ulis, Briscoe and Murray. Then Mulder coming off the bench.

"Jamal Murray has followed Dakari Johnson, Dominique Hawkins, Skal Lab, and 16 others"

If that's his account, that's everything that I wanted to see and then some.

I think he is enjoying keeping walmart sold out of antacids. Bad enough my wife has me working out and drinking protein shakes.But this recruiting watch is the worst.

This thread is up to 36,000+ views. I think it's safe to say UK fans want Murray and want any updates that are out there. :sunglasses:

Any UK fan that doesn't want this kid needs their head checked.

Seriously, this is not just the best kid left available, this is an impact player that could make or break (if he goes elsewhere) next year's team.

We will be good without him, but we have the potential to be great with him.

Reactions: Dream Team 13
This is one recruit who I would really like to interview if he doesn't commit. Apparently, we seem to be the only real player if he decides to reclassify, which it appears he wants to do. Not an ideal situation, since we already have 2 PGs, but certainly doable with Cal. I would really just like to know why he doesn't come aboard, if he doesn't. Let's hope we won't need that question answered.

I think he will go ahead and get the royal treatment from Syracuse, UCONN and the Ducks then take about a week to make it seem like hes considering them all and then will sign with the Cats.

IF (and that's a big if) Jamal Murray is still on campus I think UK has locked him up. He can only talk to the coaching staff for a finite amount of time. I like to imagine he is spending a lot of time in the admissions office. :pray:

Any UK fan that doesn't want this kid needs their head checked.

Seriously, this is not just the best kid left available, this is an impact player that could make or break (if he goes elsewhere) next year's team.

We will be good without him, but we have the potential to be great with him.

I agree this is a guy that we really need...unless he doesn't pick us, then he wasn't good enough and we really didn't want him. Agree 100%

His tweet about "just enjoying the process" made me think this could drag on a while.

Only my interpretation, though.

What it must be like to be a 18 year old and have all these people waiting on the next word that you breath out of your mouth will be coming to Kentucky to play for Coach Cal and the wildcats..

babydangy May 21, 2015 at 9:37 pm | Permalink | Log in to reply.

I don’t think it will be long a process. Murray was still on campus this morning even after he was suppose to leave yesterday. Plus he has already visited Oregon who is the only real competition.

I think he will go ahead and get the royal treatment from Syracuse, UCONN and the Ducks then take about a week to make it seem like hes considering them all and then will sign with the Cats.

Nope not going to sign a LOI. He cannot. I would not be surprised if he is in Lexington and stays in Lexington for a while to get a sense of everything. You may not know he is even a cat until a roster is released. I seriously doubt he is going to visit Syracuse and UCONN. He is either UK bound or headed directly to NBA from prep school.

babydangy May 21, 2015 at 9:37 pm | Permalink | Log in to reply.

I don’t think it will be long a process. Murray was still on campus this morning even after he was suppose to leave yesterday. Plus he has already visited Oregon who is the only real competition.

A dingo ate my babydangy.

ADVERTISEMENT