ADVERTISEMENT

Jamal Murray Highlight Video against USA

Oct 31, 2007
Jamal_Murray_Highlights_against_USA_mp4_snapshot.jpg

In case you missed it, Murray had a super impressive outing today against team USA by tallying 22 points (all of which came in the 4th quarter and overtime), 6 assists, and 4 rebounds in just under 28 minutes.

I have once again created a highlight video of his play and what the announcers had to say about him throughout.

As always, I appreciate everybody's support.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE HIGHLIGHT VIDEO

Discuss below!

Jamal_Murray_Highlights_against_USA_mp4_snapshot.jpg

In case you missed it, Murray had a super impressive outing today against team USA by tallying 22 points (all of which came in the 4th quarter and overtime), 6 assists, and 4 rebounds in just under 28 minutes.

I have once again created a highlight video of his play and what the announcers had to say about him throughout.

As always, I appreciate everybody's support.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE HIGHLIGHT VIDEO

Discuss below!

Great Job F Cat.

Reactions: BillionthUKFan
Billionth, fantastic highlights again. Thank you very much. I watched the game last night and you had me cheering for Murray again this morning as I watched the highlights. What an exciting player and any UK fan who isn't way excited about this kid coming to campus needs to just go away now. He's unbelievable.

The best things about the game (from a dramatic viewpoint) are first, it was an exciting, close game, and second, Murray's non-production for 3 friggin' quarters. I know I was wondering what was going on. It turned out to be 3 quarters worth of climb to the big first hill of the roller-coaster.

In the future he'll be defended by tasers, boat anchors, and sandbags set up on his left shoulder.

You guys are welcome. Looks like the highlight videos are making rounds on quite a few sites (most of course not giving any credit, but oh well... a few of them do, which is typical).

ukathletics.com
coachcal.com
kentuckysportsradio.com
247sports.com
zagsblog.com
sportingnews.com
aseaofblue.com
kentucky.com
nbcsports.com (haven't found the article on this site yet, but I'm getting embedded views from their domain)
+ about a dozen other small sites

Good to see that more and more people are getting to see Murray in action.

When you look at the positive about this forum.

It's the video editing things we see from the likes of Billionth,
Photoshopping skill from many poster
and some fun discussion about basketball

This board would be awesome, if it wasn't for stupid #haters who thinks they know more than they think...

You guys are welcome. Looks like the highlight videos are making rounds on quite a few sites (most of course not giving any credit, but oh well... a few of them do, which is typical).

ukathletics.com
coachcal.com
kentuckysportsradio.com
247sports.com
zagsblog.com
sportingnews.com
aseaofblue.com
kentucky.com
nbcsports.com (haven't found the article on this site yet, but I'm getting embedded views from their domain)

I was wondering if you had seen that these sites were posting your highlights. I think that's amazing and just proves what this site already knows, you're a bad mofo with these vids.

Thank you!

ukathletics.com
coachcal.com
kentuckysportsradio.com
247sports.com
zagsblog.com
sportingnews.com
aseaofblue.com
kentucky.com

So, are you some how able to make money off those "clicks" due to all of those sites? If so, good. If not, damn them and why not?

So, are you some how able to make money off those "clicks" due to all of those sites? If so, good. If not, damn them and why not?
No, not really. The only way I'd make any money is if those sites linked my site (which like I said most of them didn't--which is typical, but a few did), and then people have to come to my site and click on some ads. Otherwise I don't make anything (most YouTube basketball videos cannot be monetized because they are copyrighted and match their automatic copyright system and whatnot).

No, not really. The only way I'd make any money is if those sites linked my site (which like I said most of them didn't--which is typical, but a few did), and then people have to come to my site and click on some ads. Otherwise I don't make anything (most YouTube basketball videos cannot be monetized because they are copyrighted and match their automatic copyright system and whatnot).

Well damn. I'm not a rich man by any means but I'll donate some money this coming Friday, payday.

ADVERTISEMENT