ADVERTISEMENT

Jamal Murray Highlight Video against Brazil

Oct 31, 2007
Jamal_Murray_Highlights_against_Brazil_mp4_snaps.jpg

It was a losing effort today for the Canadians in the championship game against Brazil, but Jamal Murray still had a decent outing. He struggled in the first half, but had a very nice 3rd quarter and ended up with 12 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, and 1 steal in just under 25 minutes.

Like I did with his other games, I have created a highlight video that includes his best plays as well as what the announcers had to say about him.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE HIGHLIGHTS

Once again, I appreciate everyone's nice comments and support on these videos over the past week. If Murray ends up being on Canada's FIBA Americas team (which sounds likely according to the announcers if they can work it out with UK's schedule), I'll do more videos at the end of August / first two weeks of September.

Last edited:
This talk of playing into September concerns me. I'd like to see Murray head to Lexington and start bonding with his teammates. Curious how Cal treats this.

Reactions: BillionthUKFan
This talk of playing into September concerns me. I'd like to see Murray head to Lexington and start bonding with his teammates. Curious how Cal treats this.

i agree with this, but unlike James Young / Twins at least he is playing very competitive basketball. You can't emulate games. The rough intense game is good for his development, but i do want him to develop cohesiveness with his teammate.

Yep, can't say I enjoy that talk of him playing up there into September when classes start up in August and he would be missing a lot of valuable time with his new teammates. I know the Canadian team is very important to him but he also has another team to start working out with too, gonna be a tough one to decide on. Billionth, thanks again for all your work on these highlights, very much appreciated.

i agree with this, but unlike James Young / Twins at least he is playing very competitive basketball. You can't emulate games. The rough intense game is good for his development, but i do want him to develop cohesiveness with his teammate.

Agree. His teammate will have to gels with he. Him will have to gels with his teammate. Player must gets alongs with each others.

ADVERTISEMENT