ADVERTISEMENT

It's uncanny how much Olynyk and Wiltjer look like.

wiltjer-gonzaga.jpg

Reactions: SosaUK
Did KW ever declare for the draft? Saw weeks ago where he was thinking about it, but never saw a 'yes' or 'no'. But I might have missed it.

Pictures seem like logical content in your post.

Well, I'm on my phone and don't know how to do that.

I assume everyone on here is a fan of basketball and would know who I was talking about. Apparently not.

Thanks for playing.

Well, I'm on my phone and don't know how to do that.

I assume everyone on here is a fan of basketball and would know who I was talking about. Apparently not.

Thanks for playing.
I didn't know we were playing anything. I just assumed if someone was going to start a thread referencing how two players look very similar, they would also add pictures. That seems like the logical thing to do, but I guess I was wrong.

Na, wiltjer is a dead ringer look a like of Karl towns. They both can shoot and have slow walks. Had they played together wiltjer would have to of grown his hair out to tell a difference.

I didn't know we were playing anything. I just assumed if someone was going to start a thread referencing how two players look very similar, they would also add pictures. That seems like the logical thing to do, but I guess I was wrong.

Whatever. My bad.

Looks like any one of the hordes of Slavic chick tennis players.

Or chick tennis player in general,how hot do you expect them to actually be. Sherapova, Ivanovic, Wozniaki are as good as it gets more or less and they are all slavic.

ADVERTISEMENT