ADVERTISEMENT

Its going to be Kentucky and everyone else!

Shut the f*** up you bi***! UK will dominate opponents this year aND a murray will be the best player in the country. Go back to your hole.
Let it go Rondo...he's just scared that Murray will be as great as we all know he will be.

Im embarressed to say that I totally forgot about the New Zelander!
I guess because he wont be eligible until Dec. My goodness we are nearly as loaded as last season!

Yes because 5 Final Fours out of 6 years would clearly show Cal can't coach.

Shew good grief, i don't know why I'm dignifying this with a response but here goes… where did I say Cal "can't coach"? So if you have the fastest car in the race and you come in top 4 in every race you're a pretty good driver right. Would it be wrong to say "hey you could have come in first in a few more of those races"? After all, you have the fastest car. I mean top 4 finishes are great, and I don't think anyone would dispute that you are a great driver, but could they not also question why you haven't won a few more of those races given you have the fastest car?

Shew good grief, i don't know why I'm dignifying this with a response but here goes… where did I say Cal "can't coach"? So if you have the fastest car in the race and you come in top 4 in every race you're a pretty good driver right. Would it be wrong to say "hey you could have come in first in a few more of those races"? After all, you have the fastest car. I mean top 4 finishes are great, and I don't think anyone would dispute that you are a great driver, but could they not also question why you haven't won a few more of those races given you have the fastest car?
I simply go back to Coach K's record in his first 6 or 7 final fours. You get there enough and things will work out. And I think we would agree Coach K is one of the top 3 or 4 coaches of all time. I think the same will apply to Cal over the next several years.

And I will continue to say to you that the team with the most freshmen that have the best NBA upside is not always the best college team. You keep saying the best team, we had the most potentially best players who were very very young.

And a single elimination tournament is about the worst way to judge a team. How many times does Cal win with a 3 game series?

Does WVU beat us twice in 2010?

UConn games in 2011 would be interesting.

2014 no way Uconn beats us again.

We beat Whiskey 2 out of 3 this year.

Reactions: irishcat1965

Isn't winning winning 1 out of 6 races a pretty good ratio?

I don't follow racing, but that sounds pretty good even if you have the fatest car.

Especially when you have unexpected blow outs, engine trouble, etc (injuries) just about every race.

And when you essentially drive a new car every race?

Using your analogy, I am ecstatic to have Cal behind the wheel.

10802634_1503647806586614_1186079204_n.jpg

The NCAA Tourney is a guards games. We have been beaten in the Final 4 by quicker guards twice in UCONN. That won't happen again as we have much quicker, better shooting and just better overall guards this coming season. I too would take really great guards who can shoot and score over size, we have all the size we need as long as he avoid injuries. But this will be by far the best stable of guards Calipari has ever coached at one time. I said a while back before Murray committed that he woukd be the best guard Cal has ever landed, some laughed. Bet they aren't now! The Harrison twins just werent fast enough to play the way we woukd normally like to play...

Reactions: CUT-NETS
PAG championship game. Fran Fraschella repeatedly pointed that weakness out. Is your argument that Murray has no weaknesses?

You should listen more.

He's great going left, and he is good going right.

Fran was basically saying him going left becomes unstoppable, but he is still very good going right. That was his comment.

You should listen more.

He's great going left, and he is good going right.

Fran was basically saying him going left becomes unstoppable, but he is still very good going right. That was his comment.

Yeah i heard that too. When he go left him hard to guards because he first steps are explosive. Doesn't means he can't go right.

Reactions: brianpoe
We gonna be 43-0. I know, we only play 40 games, but who are we to pay attention to facts and reality around here?

SMH.

Name me one Cal team that wasn't young. Name me 3 Cal teams that were young and did not atleast make the final 4. Hint, you can't. 1 was a freak injury away from who knows what and the other was a damn fluke.

Next.
Every time we have a mass exodus like this we always lose 7-10 games, if not more. Just be prepared for a bumpy regular season.

Every time we have a mass exodus like this we always lose 7-10 games, if not more. Just be prepared for a bumpy regular season.
The only time we lost that many ended up in us being in the NIT. How do we know that is the norm? UK will be fine.

I could give jack at how we begin. I'm more concerned with how me finish. I'll gladly trade 6 losses in the regular season for 6 wins in the tourney. Every. Single. Year.

I could give jack at how we begin. I'm more concerned with how me finish. I'll gladly trade 6 losses in the regular season for 6 wins in the tourney. Every. Single. Year.
If you could guarantee it, sure. Unfortunately real life doesn't work that way.

If you could guarantee it, sure. Unfortunately real life doesn't work that way.
Never claimed I could guarantee it. I'm just not an idiot. I realize bumps in the road happen. You won't see me on here freaking out after our first loss. Promise you that.

A mass exodus like this has only happened once and it has already been discussed over the past few months as to why this year is nothing like the NIT year. Also it's not what we lost but what we have and we have an elite team. Most likely losses are Puke, Rock Chalk Choke Hawk, at Vandy, at Georgia, and at A&M if UK plays there. So I see 3 to 7 losses and a one to three seed. I am giving a huge range since its the middle of the off season.

ADVERTISEMENT