ADVERTISEMENT

Isaac Humphries the mystery August big man addition??

Getting him could also allow us to go big. 7'0 260# Humphries at the center, 7'0 220# Labissiere at the power forward (he does project as a 4/5 in the NBA)

and if he wanted to go really big Poythress at SF.

I doubt there will be any problem having SS for recruits next year. There will be at least five available.

and if he wanted to go really big Poythress at SF.

I doubt there will be any problem having SS for recruits next year. There will be at least five available.

I just read an interview where Cal says the same thing.

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Calipari-hints-at-Humphries-commitment-38506800

Sounded like he didn't want to play 3 guards. He would like to go big and hinted at playing two 7 footers together.

I am not a fan of big ball, but Cal loves it.

It doesn't sound like Cal thinks he is a project.

How good is he? I don't want him if he's gonna clog up a scholly that could go to t frontcourt player next year. And just be a mediocre 2pt, 2rb guy, We already have a 3-4 year guy in Wynyard. We don't need another one IMO. If he's not a really good player who'll contribute majorly then we need to save that scholly for somebody in next year's class.[/QUOTE
Ok. I finally watched a highlight video of him. He looks good. He does remind me of Zimmerman. Yeah I want him now lol.

So glad you want him. Cal will be glad to know.

Reactions: brianpoe
I do trust in Cal's judgment... 100%. I don't know nothing about this kid. But a lot of times those big 7ft 4star white guys ride the bench for 4years. But If Cal thinks he can contribute then I'm all for it as long as it don't screw us out of getting a top 5-10 type big like we all want and need. Lee's gonna have a big impact defensively this year though man. I do think he's gonna be solid this year.
You don't know nothing?[poop]

You don't say... [sick]

You don't know nothing?[poop]

You don't say... [sick]

If you had any damn sense you'd know that my post your making fun of is right. Let me sum it up for you........Dumbass. I trust in Cal's judgment, and I trust his eye for talent. You follow? But 2 things. I'm hesitant when it comes to big white guys outside of the top 20 or 30, and even if he's good (which I think he will be) I don't want it to screw us out of getting an elite level frontcourt guy next year. you get it now home boy? With all that said I'm glad we're getting him because after watching some highlights he looks solid. But I'm still worried it could affect us getting a top 10 big next year. I don't get why that gets everybody all tore up. All I ever said before I knew a thing about him is I only wanted him if he was going to be good. And because I'm real and point out that he's white that pisses people off too I guess.

If we lose one of our starters this guy is not making up for it. It's nice to have depth but our title hopes are still out the window if we lose someone like Skal or Poythress, even with this addition.
So you basically play the worst case scenario. keyword scenerio, as your fear.

So you don't think we will experience foul trouble and have to rely on him?
To the point we'll have to sit two people for an extended period of time? No, and even if we did, he's not gonna be the difference between winning and losing.

If you had any damn sense you'd know that my post your making fun of is right. Let me sum it up for you........Dumbass. I trust in Cal's judgment, and I trust his eye for talent. You follow? But 2 things. I'm hesitant when it comes to big white guys outside of the top 20 or 30, and even if he's good (which I think he will be) I don't want it to screw us out of getting an elite level frontcourt guy next year. you get it now home boy? With all that said I'm glad we're getting him because after watching some highlights he looks solid. But I'm still worried it could affect us getting a top 10 big next year. I don't get why that gets everybody all tore up. All I ever said before I knew a thing about him is I only wanted him if he was going to be good. And because I'm real and point out that he's white that pisses people off too I guess.
My God, you're a wordy retard, aren't you?

You type like a 12 year old with downs.

"Better to remain silent and thought a fool than speak (type) and remove all doubt."

I also like how people keep posting when I clearly responded to a similar comment. I'm telling people to not worry about a season ending injury to a key player. If that happens, we're screwed. It's not realistic to think we can maintain the kind of depth that would make it possible to continue at that point.

"Better to remain silent and thought a fool than speak (type) and remove all doubt."

I'm just a redneck.... part-na. But still, no matter how I type, what kind of words I use, or where I come from, my point is still right.

You are a sorry soul that you have to make fun of a disabled person. It is people like you that make the world what it is today.

You are a sorry soul that you have to make fun of a disabled person. It is people like you that make the world what it is today.
You'll have to show me where I made fun of a disabled person.

Unless Johnny really is retarded? If so, I apologize.

ADVERTISEMENT