ADVERTISEMENT

Is this site purple now?

Maybe changing the color to blue would be a good idea. Then adding a little contrast between the white and off-white that make up the other 99.99% of the colors on the page. I'm getting a headache looking at this monstrosity.

Purple on PC, but good ole Kentucky blue on my tablet. I miss all of the other great smilies and fan signs though. :(

PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY SIGNATURE AGAIN !!!

Thank you in advance :rolleyes:

Up at the top of the page, click on your screen name,. Scroll down to signature.
Use Direct Link URL

wsp551.jpg

Click on the picture icon, insert URL, wait for image to appear,click save or Okay

2lt57h4.jpg

Looks a lot better on mobile than on PC, to me. PC is definitely purple. Android its closer to blue but still a purple tinge

Looks a lot better on mobile than on PC, to me. PC is definitely purple. Android its closer to blue but still a purple tinge
Looking on my phone now. It is a Note 3 and the purple is even more pronounced. They just need to set the color to blue. The Florida board's blue would be better than this for you guys.

Yep, this is more like KSU, Northwestern or Washington purple than it is Kentucky blue. Maybe someone will eventually get around to fixing that. Also, the avatar and user information tag on the left side of our messages appears to be overly large. Just look at how much empty space exists below the last line of this message. Short, single sentence replies now take up as much space as a couple of decent paragraphs did on the previous format. That means we are going to be doing a helluva lot of scrolling for a fairly small amount of content.

Can someone run over to KSU's page and see if maybe they have ours by mistake? You'll recognize it by posters questioning Cal's recruiting, singing Duke's praises, and claiming those with low post counts (me) are trolls.

ADVERTISEMENT