ADVERTISEMENT

Is this site purple now?

I'm color blind and struggle telling the difference between blue and purple (among other colors), and I've never been more confident in a color being purple than I am right now.

Looks a little purple. But, the good news is according to my stats in the upper right hand corner, I have 36 points. Take that Anthony Davis!

Reactions: Anthony B
If you're on an Android device, firmly slap the back of your phone on a flat surface and it will reset the color template. Don't know the solution for apple, but it’s worth a shot.

And only 3 replys fit on the screen at one time. "Whole lotta scrollin goin on"

And only 3 replys fit on the screen at one time. "Whole lotta scrollin goin on"

The price you pay for a responsive design. It's the way of the web these days. Everything is designed to be viewed on an iPad, no matter what. Wordpress templates these days are all useless if you intend to look at the site from a PC.

I get the concept of having a default color scheme...but I have to question the sanity of anyone that picks purple

Is it just my monitors? Or did they change it to purple?

Purple like a fox!

stupid_as_a_fox.png

The price you pay for a responsive design. It's the way of the web these days. Everything is designed to be viewed on an iPad, no matter what. Wordpress templates these days are all useless if you intend to look at the site from a PC.

Most wordpress templates made in the last year + are responsive....but not hard to add media queries to the css.

Awful purply on my ipad.

I thought the dress was gold. Then strained real hard to see the blue. Saw it. Then couldn't see the gold anymore. Grumble.

ADVERTISEMENT