ADVERTISEMENT

Is Cal after Anthony Davis?

RICat

Junior
Feb 4, 2004
ANyone know? He is a 6'10 kid with alot of skill...ranked in 2011 top 10. He is from Chicago as well...anyone know if we're after him?

According to Daniel Poneman, who is a recruiting guy out of Chicago, we are HEAVILY involved with Davis and have a pretty good shot.

way, way too skinny to play in the SEC, much less the NCAAs. pass.

confused0020.r191677.gif

Originally posted by kyboss360:
This is the first time I have ever been on this board and wanted to check it out all I can say is WOW. A couple of guys on here was embarrassingly off with AD.
Then you obviously don't get the joke. Those posts were made after Davis had already played at UK. They are sarcastic. Rivals does not display the year on the date stamp.

This is the first time I have ever been on this board and wanted to check it out all I can say is WOW. A couple of guys on here was embarrassingly off with AD.
roll.r191677.gif

roll.r191677.gif

roll.r191677.gif

roll.r191677.gif

roll.r191677.gif

roll.r191677.gif

roll.r191677.gif

roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Chico&TheMan:

Then you obviously don't get the joke. Those posts were made after Davis had already played at UK. They are sarcastic. Rivals does not display the year on the date stamp.
Best part about this recruiting board. No one knows when these things were posted.

To be fair to some of the posters getting ripped, there isn't a year timestamp, just the month and date. Kinda hard to tell when some of these posts were made.

Once upon a time we had a great player with that same name. I hope this guy will be just as good.

ADVERTISEMENT