ADVERTISEMENT

Is anybody out there?

Since the thrust is provided by electricity from a solar source you have to wonder how far they could get from a source of solar energy, like our sun, before the thing quit working?
more_power_scotty.jpg

Just because something isn't in the bible and over your head doesn't mean it's impossible. We will have a working warp drive if we don't already.

You are a never ending source of amusement. YOU are the one that said he had invented a warp drive and was testing it. This was after YOU had read the exact words I quoted.

The article was a fluff piece designed to intrigue simpletons. No surprise you were confused. Propellant-less propulsion is what they are working on, and that is a whole different and lesser league than warp drive.

Looking forward to your "naughty alien" threads, Bob.

You are a never ending source of amusement. YOU are the one that said he had invented a warp drive and was testing it. This was after YOU had read the exact words I quoted.

The article was a fluff piece designed to intrigue simpletons. No surprise you were confused. Propellant-less propulsion is what they are working on, and that is a whole different and lesser league than warp drive.
You really do lack reading comprehension. It's quite scary how much you miss. As an I've literally never encountered anyone in my entire life that is as dumb as you are. I just have to assume you're trolling.

You really do lack reading comprehension. It's quite scary how much you miss. As an I've literally never encountered anyone in my entire life that is as dumb as you are. I just have to assume you're trolling.

How am I trolling by quoting your exact words? What did you mean when you said the guy had invented a warp drive?

How am I trolling by quoting your exact words? What did you mean when you said the guy had invented a warp drive?
Reread the article. Did my quote say working? Does every nuiance need to be spelled out? I can't help that you lack basic understandings.No one, no one thinks a warp drive exists.

But please continue on about your knowledge in physics. What did you mean when laws of physics are violated, yet it happens? Pretty much anything dealing with science, technology, education, logic, math, you should sit out when people are talking.

Stick to things you are good at, you know, dropping out of high school, cheating on your wife, having 6 teeth. Etc.

Last edited:
LEK

Reread the article. Did my quote say working?

You said "dude invented a warp drive..." Imaginary warp drives had already been invented, what did you mean?

Does every nuiance need to be spelled out?

No, but when they are, they should be spelled NUANCE.

I can't help that you lack basic understandings.No one, no one thinks a warp drive exists.

You do. You said so earlier in the thread.

But please continue on about your knowledge in physics. What did you mean when laws of physics are violated, yet it happens?

Does that sentence come with instructions?

Pretty much anything dealing with science, technology, education, logic, math, you should sit out when people are talking.

I should, but I get a perverse pleasure in pointing out the deficiencies in your thought process. (it's fun exposing your stupidity.)

Stick to things you are good at, you know, dropping out of high school, cheating on your wife, having 6 teeth. Etc

Most of your posts would be explained if you would just go ahead and admit you are about 13 years old.

Wow, that looks like a long response. Good luck with that.

Edit:
I did see last sentence. I get my posts, like everyone else's are over your head. Best to just think the data has been manipulated.

Takes 1400 years traveling at the speed of light to get there.

The fastest manned vehicle recorded is the Space Shuttle Columbia in 1981 at 17,500 mph.
To travel at the speed of light, humans would have to travel 670,619,629 mph.

yeah

Wow, that looks like a long response. Good luck with that.

Edit:
I did see last sentence. I get my posts, like everyone else's are over your head. Best to just think the data has been manipulated.

You have yet to make one post in 6 years to refute something I said. I have relentlessly proved you to be a be a dolt. You make ad hominem insults and then hide. I'm not the only one here that recognizes your stupidity, I'm just the only one that realizes it's true depth.

You have yet to make one post in 6 years to refute something I said. I have relentlessly proved you to be a be a dolt. You make ad hominem insults and then hide. I'm not the only one here that recognizes your stupidity, I'm just the only one that realizes it's true depth.
No you haven't. All you've done is proved that you lack reading comp. Everyone knows no warp drive exists. Normal people in this thread no that. You distort the quotes, misread the article, then attacked.

All you've done was make a statement about breaking the laws of physics and I proved you wrong. Like everytime.

The truth is everyone else is operating on a plane above you. You're just too slow to see it. I can see you googled ad hominem, as being a high school drop out, you wouldn't have learned that. And misspelling on a post, doesn't invalidate my responses.

It's the same thing when presented with any fact, you claim manipulation, like how you deny science, you make stupid claims about physics, pretty much all boils down to that. You close your ears and scream. It's the mark of the dumb ape.

The person who agrees with you charges his dad 5 bucks a month to watch Netflix.

You claim data manipulation as your last defense to claim global warming doesn't exist. That's so stupid.

I've owned you for years. Go back to telling stories about cheating on your wife right in front of her at that concert, and making referential fallacies.

No you haven't. All you've done is proved that you lack reading comp. Everyone knows no warp drive exists. Normal people in this thread no that. You distort the quotes, misread the article, then attacked.

All you've done was make a statement about breaking the laws of physics and I proved you wrong. Like everytime.

The truth is everyone else is operating on a plane above you. You're just too slow to see it. I can see you googled ad hominem, as being a high school drop out, you wouldn't have learned that. And misspelling on a post, doesn't invalidate my responses.

It's the same thing when presented with any fact, you claim manipulation, like how you deny science, you make stupid claims about physics, pretty much all boils down to that. You close your ears and scream. It's the mark of the dumb ape.

The person who agrees with you charges his dad 5 bucks a month to watch Netflix.

You claim data manipulation as your last defense to claim global warming doesn't exist. That's so stupid.

I've owned you for years. Go back to telling stories about cheating on your wife right in front of her at that concert, and making referential fallacies.

Everyone did NOT know there is no such thing as a warp drive. They do now that I corrected you.

there is no such thing.
Yes, yes they did. That's how behind you are. It's amazing how you continue to prove me right. Not only that, it says it in the article. As I've been saying. We're done here huckleberry.

The mere fact of the theory is what is exciting. It's a damn Star Trek idea. No one thinks it's real. You poor thing. No wonder you're so angry. You have no idea what's going on around you.

You said, "Dude made a warp drive, and it's being tested." You can continue to back peddle all you want. Can't make you look any worse.

You are the one that has brought the red herrings, not me. I deal in the truth and it perplexes you.

High school drop outs usually lack reading comprehension. Plus, I know you think all science is made up hocus pocus.

Edit, I have to admit it's funny when you try to name informal fallicies. It's like a monkey wearing a suit.

Last edited:
I point out your stupidity and you act dismissive? You should be thanking me for making you aware of your limitations. You should stick to discussing your irritable bowels and restless legs in the d league.

It's quite obvious I understood the article more than you did. I didn't come away from it declaring "warp drive", or "cold fusion", or "perpetual motion".

Remember when we argued about that particle going faster than the speed of light? You remember, the neutrino? I said no way. You said I was stupid.

How did that turn out? Here it is in case you have repressed the memory.

"Dude made a warp drive, and it's being tested."

Everyone needs to understand something. If a person tells you they have violated a law of physics, they are wrong.
That is an incredibly uneducated statement. Newtonian physics and Quantum Physics violate each other in locality principle. Plus other break downs on the Quantum level.

This is part of the reason for the grand unified theory. (Among a lot of other things).

Summation:

Poster1: - "Hey look at this neat idea they are testing. That would be awesome someday. Post article. (No we dont have teleportion beam ups, ray gun stunners and warp drives, normal people know the USSS Enterprise is not real.)"
Poster2: "Man, you believe in fairies? You're an obvious dumbass."
Poster1;-"No, reread the article, only an imbecile would think fairies exist."
Poster2."Man you said it.HAHAHA" "Also, I going to say something totally stupid again about physics that shows I dont understand it all."
Poster1 "No, this shows you are incorrect, I present scientific backing to prove point and show you are wrong, adds more details to show that no one believes in fairies."
Poster2. "Obviously you dont know science. (Even though its clear its over Poster2's head)"
Poster1- Shakes head at high school drop out, who thinks drawing with crayons is on same level as a PhD. "Ok buddy"

Reactions: Mashburned
Giant Galaxies May Be Better Cradles for Habitable Planets.....

Galaxies like the Milky Way may not be the best cradles of life in the universe — giant galaxies devoid of newborn stars and at least twice as massive as the Milky Way could host 10,000 times more habitable planets, researchers say.............

More

Reactions: Mashburned
ADVERTISEMENT