ADVERTISEMENT

Info on game today?

I couldn't even get radio last night. How would I do that ? Only live stats are available on UKathletics.
Don’t know how to post it but UK athletics has a link to the radio broadcast in this article. It’s for any of the games even though it was originally for Ball State game.

Listen to UK Sports Network Radio Coverage of Kentucky Baseball vs Ball State NCAA Tournament​

Ahh. Can't watch that on TV. Everyone has to go to the park and cheer in person. (I live far away and will have to listen on radio)
UK officially still has TV listed as TBD. Some of these TV decisions have been coming really late in the process. There's still hope.

Those wanting to watch on TV I wouldn't give up hope yet. ESPN has 2 6 pm slots allocated on the guide for ESPN2 and ESPNU. Right now there are only 2 6 pm games UK/Indiana and Duke/Coastal Carolina both show ESPN+. If Oregon St. was to comeback (LSU leads 6-2 Bot 5th) there would be 3 6 pm games.

Reactions: *CatinIL*
Also LSU/Oregon St. said ESPN+, it's airing on ESPN2 now even though there wasn't a slotted space for the game on ESPN2. Guide says NFL live

Reactions: CGblue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT