ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana wanted Calipari prior to hiring Sampson

Monday a report in the Bloomington-Herald Times fingered Calipari as the top candidate for the Indiana job. But instead it goes to Sampson. He's spent the last 12 years at Oklahoma, rebuilding their program. The Sooners went 20-9 this season and lost in the first round of the NCAA tournament. He replaces Mike Davis who resigned last month.

[laughing]

Reactions: Jkwo
iu was very lucky that they didn't take that old cheater Calipari.

Why do I suspect that there are plenty of Whoosiers over on Peegs that are saying something just like that!

They gotta stick to their story. [laughing]

Thank goodness I didn't read this before going to bed last night. Imagine a world in which Indiana has had John Calipari for the last seven years. Meanwhile, the year after the IUsetobes hire Cal, Kentucky needs a coach and guess who is available -- Clappy the Clown.

That is the definition of a nightmare.

13023605004_17e4c9bba7_c1.jpg
coach_12.jpg

Reactions: SosaUK
Thank goodness I didn't read this before going to bed last night. Imagine a world in which Indiana has had John Calipari for the last seven years. Meanwhile, the year after the IUsetobes hire Cal, Kentucky needs a coach and guess who is available -- Clappy the Clown.

I was thinking more along the lines of the level of butt hurt that would have occurred when Cal ditched them to take his dream job here at UK. LOL!

Ditto.
In my book, IU fans are worse than U of L fans.
It makes me shudder to think about what could have been with Cal at Indiana. :scream:

I checked their board. Didn't see a topic. However, I'm sure it would have some responses like "I'm glad we didn't go to the dark side" or "I'm glad we didn't lower ourselves to that."

In the meantime, forgetting that the guy they DID hire put them on probation and was punished far worse than anything Calipari has.

clappy just wants to get his hands on an extension. how large or how long doesn't really matter. could be american, brazilian, italian etc.

Lmao, and iu fans wonder why they are still in the red. Dude is so hurt.

I can't believe a portion of their family still support cream.

Reactions: DY9ASTY
Dude has always been Creepy to me, yep Creepy Crean......CC ...it sings...

For perspective, those three guys were on Clappy's MOST SUCCESSFUL team! And this is how they end up?! That should really help their recruiting! [roll]

The Hoosier fans would never stood for IU hiring a cheater coach who recruits one and done guys. They hate Cal and if you don't believe me just ask one of them. :popcorn:

I am really disappointed in you guys. A thread about IU and Tom Crean has made it 42 post with multiple Crean pics and not one of him French kissing his son. You guys are really off your game this off season. [laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT