ADVERTISEMENT

In the past month, how many times daily (on average) do you check this forum?

Jan 15, 2003
Seriously, in order to stay abreast of recruiting news, lately I check it immediately after getting out of bed. One more time before heading off to work. At least 4 times during the day. And another 3-4 times at night. So that's about 9-10 times a day for the past month or so. Either I'm a great fan or a complete idiot. Maybe I'm a combination of both. But on the other hand, it would pain me dearly if a UL fan gave me some breaking UK news that I was not aware of.......

1 or 2. One right after the & too damn often. I don't post often, but I'm always checking the forum.

Probably 15-20 during April-May.

Hopefully when Murray decides either way it'll cure my addiction and I'll go back to my more standard 1 or 2.

After the final game I stayed away from the board. Luckily I bought my first home on the day of the national championship so it kept me occupied for a few weeks getting moved and all. When I started hearing about this years recruits and when they were going to announce I started checking the site a little more. I'm still a little numb after the loss. I haven't listened to ksr once since the weekend of the final four either. I don't think I will be back to normal until BBM and the first couple games.

Once before I go to work, once or twice at work and when I come home from work depends how tired I am, yeah we're all nuts

Seriously, in order to stay abreast of recruiting news, lately I check it immediately after getting out of bed. One more time before heading off to work. At least 4 times during the day. And another 3-4 times at night. So that's about 9-10 times a day for the past month or so. Either I'm a great fan or a complete idiot. Maybe I'm a combination of both. But on the other hand, it would pain me dearly if a UL fan gave me some breaking UK news that I was not aware of.......

Once, like now, just before bedtime

At the moment, 2-3 times a day. During the season, probably 10-20 times a day. Right after the loss I stayed away for a few days. But I normally spend less time hear during the summer months since news is usually less frequent.

I work from home all day for the moment...so yeah. When I go back to working on site, with no internet access all day I'm going to have issues. Well, more issues than I have now.

At the moment, 2-3 times a day. During the season, probably 10-20 times a day. Right after the loss I stayed away for a few days. But I normally spend less time hear during the summer months since news is usually less frequent.

Yep, I find myself spending less time on here in the Summer as it's kind of boring around here. For instance, right now you see pretty much repeat posts and threads about the same topic with little to no new information so it's kind of a waste of time. If I know we are waiting on the decision of a recruit I might check in more often to see if anything was stated. I find that I post far less often in the Summer than during the season, for sure. Wonder if that's pretty much the standard for a lot of other posters? I do see some of the regular posters who keep putting things on the board and sometimes wonder how they find all that time just to be on this board and posting about not all that much.

I teach, so I check in my preps, between classes, at lunch, before and after the school day.

I'd estimate probably about 15 times a day over the last month.

I check pretty often. There are actually a couple of the guys I like to read. Don always seems to have some good wisdom, though he's been AWOL lately. (You OK Don?) Preacher is a good read, though he and I don't see eye to eye all the time, when he posts, you can figure there's some thought behind it. I learn something every single time that JPScott posts. That is one interesting guy.

Sometimes verbally slapping around the board trolls is fun, but that gets boring pretty quick. I really love basketball. Wish we got to discuss that more.

Last edited:
This is myself also blue, depending on work of course, but I check this site at least 5-10 times a day.

Here is some breaking news: Ky and Coach Cal choke again in the 2016 NCAA Tournament.

So I guess you were all talking about how much of a "choker" Coach K was when Duke was losing to the mighty 15 seeded Lehigh and Mercer in 2012 and 2014, and getting run out of the gym in the Sweet 16 to Arizona as the odd's on favorite to win it all in 2011?

When I wake up within 5-10 mins. Open tab at work all day. A few times every evening.

ADVERTISEMENT