ADVERTISEMENT

In other good news today, Louisville loses to Pitt and Arky Coach Musselman keeps his shirt on after getting steamrolled by Auburn 83-51

Shoot. They were landing good transfers all summer. They looked decent early too. Beat Duke. I don’t know what has happened in Fayetteville but man….
Looks like all those transfers didn’t pan out, or they took so many and didn’t think how they would play together. I remember them offering or getting a transfer every other day for like two weeks.

Reactions: bbncal02
Did you see what Kenny said after the game?

He asked if anyone knew any walk-ons that could play to let him know. They are THAT short handed with injuries.

I don’t feel bad for UofL but I do feel bad for Kenny. He’s in a no win situation.
Well if he didn’t kick Koron Davis off the team for not being in trouble, he may have had a body to play. Being short handed isn’t the reason the suck that’s for sure.

Reactions: westerncat
Well if he didn’t kick Koron Davis off the team for not being in trouble, he may have had a body to play. Being short handed isn’t the reason the suck that’s for sure.
Oh for sure. But we know what it’s like to be short handed and that dude is fighting for his job. I do feel bad for KP. He’s trying, have to give him that.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

And Rick Pitino's St. John's team beat Villanova on the road for the first time since like 1993 or something.

I feel bad for Kenny though. I cannot believe he decided to go there and for what? I know it was his choice, but you can’t help wondering if he regrets his decision.
i do feel bad for Kenny but I guess he wanted to try and help the school he went to and try to bring it back to it former glory. I bet he regrets taking the job but he is making a lot of money so I guess he is not worrying about getting fired.

I’d be lying if I said a pairing of KP and Nolan smith didn’t look scary in terms of recruiting. It boggles the mind that they have such little talent. I know they have kids hurt but still.

All the cheating and corruption and drama….karma may actually be a thing

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT