ADVERTISEMENT

I'll take the animal in 6th on the outside to win this race

Glenn's take

All-American
May 20, 2012
I know he has to jump the rail to get back on course but he's a natural steeplechaser.

PresqueIsleDownsDeer2015CPReneeTorbit-630.jpg

And there it is.

The haves and the have nots.

Haven't we seen this so many times throughout history. One side props itself up with echo chamber propaganda until a tipping point is reached. Then they use that perceived advantage to advance their sick and twisted agenda.

Enough, I say. When will the Paddock stand up to these self propagating "likers"? They are the scourge and truly the bane of our otherwise placid existence.

From the basements to the bedrooms; the outhouses to the penthouses. Take back your beloved Paddock. Let your voices be heard above the din of [thumb2]

You speak the truth. I love the paddock it's a great place,but if you don't fall in line like a German to hitler you get bullied by the badasses of the play ground. Speak your mind here, but you better have thick skin and be 1 of the 6 posters in the 12000 page threads because this is their turf. It's like NATO, attack one and you attack all lol.

Reactions: wildcatdonf
Some are too sensitive to be posting here. It's all in good natured fun and entertainment and I apologize in advance.

Truly sorry.

Did I apologize sincerely enough?

And there it is.

The haves and the have nots.

Haven't we seen this so many times throughout history. One side props itself up with echo chamber propaganda until a tipping point is reached. Then they use that perceived advantage to advance their sick and twisted agenda.

Enough, I say. When will the Paddock stand up to these self propagating "likers"? They are the scourge and truly the bane of our otherwise placid existence.

From the basements to the bedrooms; the outhouses to the penthouses. Take back your beloved Paddock. Let your voices be heard above the din of [thumb2]

Awesome, I hope it keeps making you uncomfortable. I love it when someone wastes their emotional energy on this. If I can get you to spend one waking spark of energy to make a post about it. My penis gets bigger.

You speak the truth. I love the paddock it's a great place,but if you don't fall in line like a German to hitler you get bullied by the badasses of the play ground. Speak your mind here, but you better have thick skin and be 1 of the 6 posters in the 12000 page threads because this is their turf. It's like NATO, attack one and you attack all lol.

[laughing]

Reactions: UKGrad93
Lol willy and I are on the same page. We both get it. I love making jokes and speaking your mind on the paddock

Was I supposed to be offended by something in here? I'm a bit busy right now but if I am supposed to be offended someone can tell me about what and I should have a few minutes this afternoon to be mad. Please advise.

Lol willy and I are on the same page. We both get it. I love making jokes and speaking your mind on the paddock

W2B- Some may get a little testy with ya, but you're all right with me man. Do your thing.

Some of it is your own undoing tho- that's where the thick skin comes into play.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Lol it's all good man, you came out of the closet(pun intended for the news) and crossed over to the dark side, there's no turning back lol. It's funny how we get a long and can read each other yet sometimes you have to spell a joke out or its deemed offensive.

Stop the love fest you two.

Glenn, yes. You should be offended. The likers are trying to marginalize your very existence by not liking your post. Open your eyes. Vigilance is paramount in these troubled times. If you're not receiving your trophies for mediocre work, then our society will become unbalanced.

First they came for the Grammatically Incorrect , and I did not speak out—
Because I was not Grammatically Incorrect.

Then they came for the Sunshine Pumpers, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Sunshine Pumper.

Then they came for the Comically Challenged, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not Comically Challenged.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

SEMPER MEMENTO

Stop the love fest you two.

Glenn, yes. You should be offended. The likers are trying to marginalize your very existence by not liking your post. Open your eyes. Vigilance is paramount in these troubled times. If you're not receiving your trophies for mediocre work, then our society will become unbalanced.

First they came for the Grammatically Incorrect , and I did not speak out—
Because I was not Grammatically Incorrect.

Then they came for the Sunshine Pumpers, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Sunshine Pumper.

Then they came for the Comically Challenged, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not Comically Challenged.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

SEMPER MEMENTO
Have a "Like" bro. I truly hope you're liked more.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Lol if you've ever read this board ever I'm usually the one speaking my mind and getting jumped. As willy mentioned, it's not a love fest just an understanding. You can't show tone on a message board. That's all

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT