ADVERTISEMENT

If Kings Start WCS, Cousins, Rondo..Has Any NBA Team Ever Had 3 Starters Same School

Its hard for anyone to play alongside Rondo. Sac will be a mess next season but what else is new.
Rondo played just fine in Boston and will lay the Dallas Mavericks on the floor and kick them when he plays them next year....

Rondo played just fine in Boston and will lay the Dallas Mavericks on the floor and kick them when he plays them next year....
His play the last few years does not justify the money they are paying him and putting up with his crap.

His play the last few years does not justify the money they are paying him and putting up with his crap.
How do you know what his crap is? You don't know anything about him... Rondo was a really, really good point guard and you don't know what goes on in the NBA...

I wasn't aware you needed more than three scorers on the floor to win in basketball. It's just as important to stop the other team from scoring, isn't it?

We all know rondo and Cousins will start for the Kings. The problem of putting WCS on the floor with Them is teams will double cousins as neither is a very good shooter. I think WCS was drafted under the impression they aren't sure if they are going to keep cousins or trade him.

I was under the impression the Kings chose WCS because he can do what Cousins can not or will not....protect the rim. Cousins is the best offensive big man in the league, but now they have improved their defense dramatically.

I don't believe I watched any Kings game this past season but according to the stats Cousins was an above average defensive player. He finished 3rd in rebounding 11th in block shots, and only Noel and Paul Milsap averaged more steals than him from the PF/C position in the nba.

Statistically, Cousins was a better rim protector last year than Dwight Howard or Deandre Jordan.

I have a feeling the Lakers are still going to go hard after Cousins this season. If he remains unhappy, it would be pretty simple to flip Cousins for Hibbert's expiring contract.

The faster WCS develops, the easier it will be for them to justify such a trade, especially now that they also have Koufos on a 4 year deal.

I could see that trade as Hibbert only has 1 year left on his contract, Cousin still has 3 years but the Lakers would gladly take that on. And I could see the Kings wanting the 1 year contract of Hibbert as they try to move in a different direction. Cousins, Randle, Russell, and Clarkson would make for a nice young squad for the laters

no kidding. I don't get where people form some of these opinions.

Statistically, Cousins finished 2nd in the NBA guarding his man in post up opportunities. He allowed less than 0.76 points per shot. Draymond Green finished 1st.

He has decent stats because of his physical stature. But it's hard to call him a good defensive player when you see stuff like this. Dematador Cousins....

Everyone gets beat in the NBA at one time or another. But Cousins has a tendency to just give up on plays. WCS will be there to stop that crap from going on now.

How do you know what his crap is? You don't know anything about him... Rondo was a really, really good point guard and you don't know what goes on in the NBA...

Sorry, but the key word in your sentence is "was", because the last couple seasons Rondo certainly has NOT been a "really really good point guard", and appears he also has not been helping his teams win, judging by how they've been playing better without him. This stat pretty much summarizes Rondo's most recent season:

The Celtics 9-14 with Rondo, but 31-28 without him.
The Mavs 19-8 without Rondo but only 32-28 with him.

There's a reason all the big name teams avoided Rondo like the plague in free agency and even the lowly Kings were only willing to offer him a 1 year deal--the dude has been a hot mess the last couple seasons while also burning his bridges with the attitude issues. Truth is we really haven't seen the "really good" version of Rondo since he went down with that injury way back in 2013, and a lot of people have begun doubting if he'll ever make it back to that level again.

Last edited:
doesn't matter HOW he gets the stats. He gets em. When he's trying, he's one of the best post defenders in the NBA.

I could cram the ingredients to creme brulee up my ass and fart the world's finest burnt cream and a chef wouldn't care HOW I did it haha

LOL. Easy, Tommy Boy. :)

We all know rondo and Cousins will start for the Kings. The problem of putting WCS on the floor with Them is teams will double cousins as neither is a very good shooter. I think WCS was drafted under the impression they aren't sure if they are going to keep cousins or trade him.
I hope they do double Cousins and he lobs it to Willie.... Willie can go up over almost anyone when he's juiced.......

ADVERTISEMENT