ADVERTISEMENT

If Cal leaves for Arky…

StubbornPenny

All-SEC
Nov 2, 2009
I will give him a standing ovation when he returns to Rupp.

Anyone here can see my post history and how much I believe he should be gone.

But this would be the best scenario, a relatively clean parting of ways.

I look forward to showing respect for the incredible results he created for a while, and being able to leave the situation on the most positive note possible at this time.

We're about to have zero players too. It's going to be rough for a year before Hurley or Oats has us going again.
We’d have about zero players anyway. We’d have to go hard on NIL and portal and maybe suffer a year. I don’t care. That’s fine.

I don’t care if he beats us once or twice while at Arky. He can only coach so long.

Well, this seems like an all time troll job. Just feels weird after the Mitch TV interview. But hey it would save us so much cash towards any potential buyout, tie that band-aid to a doorknob and slam it shut.

It’s Hurley or Oats . If not Mitch has to be run off . It would be a huge pay raise for either one of them . Arkansas boosters rounding up millions now looks good for Cal to go . He wants to leave bad

Could be good for Arkansas actually. Maybe he would be motivated for a new team. I just won’t believe anything until someone on UK’s side confirms it.

Hurley is currently making 5 million a year. Maybe money talks. Jay Wright would be my second choice. Donovan makes 6 million. One of those three

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT