ADVERTISEMENT

If Burtons back up, who is a transfer from Alabama can't be put in tonight, he must really be bad

Uncle Adolph

Junior
Aug 9, 2019
When you know you can keep screwing up and keep screwing up and not be benched, whats the incentive to play better ?

What do you expect? These are the same coaches that thought he could be our starting Center.

Staff might be afraid he will enter the portal, if they sit him. I think the same for Barion Brown and Dane Key ... could be wrong, of course.

Who was the idiot poster calling us out for saying Burton is a liability? Can’t remember his name. BlueCephas maybe?

Been preaching about Jager since last year. No clue why they refuse to bench him. They didn't even sit him one snap tonight after single handedly making sure we never got out of the gate. It's really inexplicable the leniency he gets from this staff

In 19 games as a starter Burton has had one good game. I think at this point it's safe to say he was overrated coming out of HS.

Reactions: JHannibalSmith
Been preaching about Jager since last year. No clue why they refuse to bench him. They didn't even sit him one snap tonight after single handedly making sure we never got out of the gate. It's really inexplicable the leniency he gets from this staff
I've seen his parents in the suites so I'd be willing to bet they probably give money to the school. No other reason that guy should be getting the PT he does.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
The hold was bogus
The WWE move on the UGA defensive line while already in rhe griund was stupid as you can be. I mean not only was obviously a penalty that was easy to see for a ref….but why would a sane person believe it would hurt a guy? If you want to hurt a dude…slam him while in his feet, grab his face mask and wrench his neck, chop block his ass illegally, cheap shot while he’s not looking, stand up off a pile on his ankles, etc But his dumb move was never going to hurt a dude

When Horsey js bsck…Ray needs to stay starting

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT