ADVERTISEMENT

i want to start my own country so where do I start?

First you need a theory as to why you would make a great leader. In order to do so the following must apply.
1. Convince your supporters that the country you want to start will benefit if you destroy the people ruining the country.
2. Deceive surrounding countries by telling them they will benefit then turn around and take them out
3. Rule with an iron fist. Aristotle said it is better to be feared than to be loved
4. Don't trust the French

Originally posted by We-Todd-Did:
Kill this guy and marry his daughter.
That guy looks like an easy mark to be overthrown. I'd say he should start there first.

You can flip it like a cheap renovation project and sell it to the Germans. Then buy San Marino cash money.

Reactions: UKGrad93
Where do you start? You start by finding the biggest, meanest, smelliest, dirtiest bulldyke in the joint and you whoop her ass.

Reactions: -Mav-
1) Forst and foremost...you must Free Willy!

2) Hire the Clinton's fixers and cleaners to take out the opposition and make it seem like an accident/random mugging/suicide.

3) Install Willy as de facto world leader supreme.

tenor.gif

1) Forst and foremost...you must Free Willy!

2) Hire the Clinton's fixers and cleaners to take out the opposition and make it seem like an accident/random mugging/suicide.

3) Install Willy as de facto world leader supreme.

tenor.gif

OH man that country would have some serious drug issues. Mostly lack of cause Willy would have used them all up.

First, you get some uranium. It gets a little complicated after that but trust me. You will have people's attention.

I am not sure about an entire country but you could always overthrow California, separate from the Union and become your own country. They truly need some help somehow.

I am sure that you could buy a piece of Venezuela for next to nothing. Lots of hot women live there. You would just have to build a wall to keep the hotties in and the commies out.

11603830.jpg

rs_634x1024-171126180647-634.miss-universe-venezuela.ct.112617.jpg

i mean no offense here, but couldn't you just build a new playboy mansion and you'd already reap the major benefits of having your own country?

if it's not for the poon, why do it?

ADVERTISEMENT