ADVERTISEMENT

I told you guys a month ago this isn;t a well coached team

So you are the guy? Good job man, you called it! What types of things could be done differently from the sidelines?
Get 11 people on the field against Auburn. Don't run the ball against Auburn when running out of time. Get your defense aligned so MSST QB doesn't waltz in untouched for a TD. Don't ice your own kicker...and the list goes on and on.

Get 11 people on the field against Auburn. Don't run the ball against Auburn when running out of time. Get your defense aligned so MSST QB doesn't waltz in untouched for a TD. Don't ice your own kicker...and the list goes on and on.

Looks good. You should itemize a list and attempt to get it to the coaches. I honestly believe they'd appreciate a road map for their errors. I know I would.

old BRIAN POE.lol. i guess you are the eternal optimist. im a REALIST who forgot more about the game then you will ever know

What's up Ace? I just agreed with you man.

Your complaining has been consistent.

I have always hoped and prayed for 6 wins only, look it up.

I have also questioned some coaching items this year.

Never fails that a certain segment of the fanbase gets off on being right about KY not being good anytime they have a bad game. It's like they sit around and just wait for bad things to happen so they can gloat. Losers

If he doesn't call a TO, its a delay of game. Not sure how so many of you missed this.

Reactions: martycat1
you get a PROVEN winning coach from the MAC, or like the guy at memphis, or a head coach from a smaller conference, maybe a guy from the WAC.

If you can get them. The mid level high success guys like Tressel are waiting for bigger jobs.

But I do not disagree if we can.

As of now we are more of a graveyard for coaches.

Never fails that a certain segment of the fanbase gets off on being right about KY not being good anytime they have a bad game. It's like they sit around and just wait for bad things to happen so they can gloat. Losers
Or maybe they just get on here to vent because they are frustrated and don't want to throw a remote through their 55 inch flat screen...

You are wrong.
Moving on to 'proof by assertion.'

duty_calls.png

Explain that genius coaching decision. 4th &3 near midfield down 19 in the 4th quarter, when your defense can't stop anybody.........and you freaking punt. You can't defend that b.s. And I'm an avid stoops supporter, but I can't even defend that move

Looks good. You should itemize a list and attempt to get it to the coaches. I honestly believe they'd appreciate a road map for their errors. I know I would.
Well, when you've got the broadcasters badmouthing the team the way they are, I don't think it is necessary that I give them a road map they can just watch the game and listen up for starters. Then back that up in the film room for a blow by blow embarrassing watch of ineptitude. But then again I don't know if they'd know what they were watching without the commentary.

Well, when you've got the broadcasters badmouthing the team the way they are, I don't think it is necessary that I give them a road map they can just watch the game and listen up for starters. Then back that up in the film room for a blow by blow embarrassing watch of ineptitude. But then again I don't know if they'd know what they were watching without the commentary.

Im just trying to summarize here. You're not sure if our coaches could understand game film without Brent Musburger and Jesse Palmer's help?

Im just trying to summarize here. You're not sure if our coaches could understand game film without Brent Musburger and Jesse Palmer's help?
About sums it up. We've not beat a good team yet and about lost to EKU. If they are so good at analyzing things and making adjustments then why can't they get lined up right, get a field goal off w/o calling a timeout...etc; and that's just this game. Boys can recruit but they've been out-coached repeatedly. In all seriousness, I'm sure they can analyze film to some degree and probably can do so w/o the commentators help but when you're humiliated like they were tonight I wouldn't ignore it either.

AND I GOT CRUCIFIED! Now i can see some of you are learning.

What do you want? New coaches? Again? We have sophomores and a junior running the offense with freshman and sophomore backups. Wha my do you want? You wanna jump ship and get a new coach or support what we have for once? Hey, we're not winning the sec this year. If you expected that then find another team cause that was gonna happen this year anyway.

People who have the need to call attention to themselves being right about something are pathetic.

Reactions: DaytonKat
Stoops gets an F for game management and sideline demeanor. I'd LOVE for someone to argue against it.

Our defense can't even get lined up correctly half the time!

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
If he doesn't call a TO, its a delay of game. Not sure how so many of you missed this.
That is a coaching issue as well, if true. That was the excuse Stoops trotted out there but what I believe really happened is that they were close to time running out, coaches panicked, then called time out. Regardless, it is a coaching issue if you can't get your field goal unit in on time to kick a field goal; much like not getting all 11 of your punt return team on the field. If you think our coaches are doing a good job then you either have low expectations for UK football, haven't watched a well coached team lately or have blue blinders on so thick that you can't see the obvious. And stating the obvious doesn't make a person "not a fan."

What do you want? New coaches? Again? We have sophomores and a junior running the offense with freshman and sophomore backups. Wha my do you want? You wanna jump ship and get a new coach or support what we have for once? Hey, we're not winning the sec this year. If you expected that then find another team cause that was gonna happen this year anyway.
Which year are we going to win the SEC? Put your NAME on it.

Which year are we going to win the SEC? Put your NAME on it.

We have never freaking won it so why in the absolute *%•* are you all acting like this is a huge catastrophe and something has to happen right now!?!?! We have new coaches (a yeah, 3rd year head coach is still recent at most places other than uk because we go through a new coach every 4-5 freaking years), we have a winning record right now, we have higher rated recruits that we have beat out other top schools for so that's unarguable too.

People here are complete idiots. Morons. I've lost my patience with some of the most idiotic pretend football fans who couldn't tell me the difference between a 3-4 and a 4-3 defense yet tell me why our coaching is SOOOOO awful because they could see a play that didn't work.

WATCH OTHER GAMES!! I'm begging for the love of god please watch other games. When you watch Alabama run for a loss of 2 and punt I want you to criticize their coaches like you do our own. Watch the patriots today and when belichik calls a play that doesn't work, I want you to criticize them like you do ours except do it on social media so you look like a giant buffoon in front of everybody, not just uk fans.

Every game everyday people have plays work, plays that don't work and make good decisions along with bad decisions. EVERY team runs a screen or a draw once in a while on 3-15. EVERYONE. But when our coaches do it people come here and use that one play to criticize. That's all you all do is BLAME! Blame towles. Blame stoops. Blame barker. Blame Eliot! Every year I've been a uk fan people trash the coach and even our own freaking players. I'm sick of it. We'd run saban out of this freaking town and if you think im wrong then you're a part of the problem. I can't even take football talk serious on this board anymore. I have NEVER heard the consensus of the fan bad day they liked our coaches. In 2007 people still trashed brooks after any loss regardless of the fact we had a great year to our standards.

So put YOUR name on it. Tell me right now what you think. Keep stoops or fire him. Tell me this right now. If you say keep him then shut the hell up and get pissed at losses, not people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT