ADVERTISEMENT

I like my team

The problem we have here is when we lose everyone is over the top critical this team won't make it out of the 1st weekend we will be lucky to make the tournament we have another 10 losses coming type statements but if we win we have the over the top this team is the best in the country this team is never losing another game this team is winning it all !!!!!
It's one game when we win and one game when we lose.
It is a long season folks.
We all have enjoyed how this team plays this year a lot more than we have most of the recent years. This team is fun they run they shoot 3s and we don't plod around like the last couple years.
In fact yes I do like this team.

I hate B’s that have never played an athletic sport in their their life but want to get on line and B like a B
Definitely a thing here, glad I’m not the only one who sees it. They tell on themselves so bad.

I like this team a lot .. but I dont think its built to go deep . Lots of offense , like shiny rims on a fancy car , it looks cool . But Its not very practical ands doesn't like to get dirty . Well enough with the metaphors , DJ is a talented kid that needs the ball in his hands to really shine , hes a 1 on 1 PG , he thinks he can beat his guy and make any shot ( but he cant) Reeves needs the total opposite type of PG to really shine . Reeves needs a drive and dish PG as opposer to a scorer . Dilly is exciting and fun when hes the good Dilly , when hes the Florida Dilly hes not so much fun . Shep is out there trying to do his best every minute in an unorganized zoo of an offense , would be better off in something much more structured . And like I said last week " can this team be trusted to get a good look late in the game with the game on the line " Todays answer was No ... And we still dont have a center that gonna show up every game . We got told from Big Balls Cal after escaping Florida -- this team has dogs .. Well that saying might be the most asinine , dumb , over hyped , over sold term in the history of ESPN hysterics .. we dont have dogs .. dogs dont get pushed around by a bunch of bums , Well anyway , I think this car might be fun for a few laps on the race course , but I wont trust it as my daily driver .

I like this team a lot .. but I dont think its built to go deep . Lots of offense , like shiny rims on a fancy car , it looks cool . But Its not very practical ands doesn't like to get dirty . Well enough with the metaphors , DJ is a talented kid that needs the ball in his hands to really shine , hes a 1 on 1 PG , he thinks he can beat his guy and make any shot ( but he cant) Reeves needs the total opposite type of PG to really shine . Reeves needs a drive and dish PG as opposer to a scorer . Dilly is exciting and fun when hes the good Dilly , when hes the Florida Dilly hes not so much fun . Shep is out there trying to do his best every minute in an unorganized zoo of an offense , would be better off in something much more structured . And like I said last week " can this team be trusted to get a good look late in the game with the game on the line " Todays answer was No ... And we still dont have a center that gonna show up every game . We got told from Big Balls Cal after escaping Florida -- this team has dogs .. Well that saying might be the most asinine , dumb , over hyped , over sold term in the history of ESPN hysterics .. we dont have dogs .. dogs dont get pushed around by a bunch of bums , Well anyway , I think this car might be fun for a few laps on the race course , but I wont trust it as my daily driver .
It’s a fair analogy right now, but I’m not trading our roster for anybody’s. Maybe a player or two I’d trade, but I don’t want to get nasty about it. We’ve got guards who can go and an important missing piece that should be back soon. Lots of FF teams throughout the years survive a first weekend scare. But most Championship teams take care of business the first 2 weekends. This team is going to be a tough out in March and hopefully April, but “tough out” is a level or two below “complete team”.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
^ I do worry more about the coach than the players .. This team is solid once it figures out how to use each other , but I see a ton of individual play , not team play , and it would take a really good coach to mold them together in the next 60 days , dont think Cal is the guy.

They need to tighten up the D, Bradshaw has to learn to bring it every night, Reeves & Mitchell have to be consistent veteran performers. If 2 of those 3 happen….. no one I’ve seen can beat this team.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT