ADVERTISEMENT

i like cheering for a team that wants to win them all.

ulismyman

Senior
Jan 11, 2015
38-1 we thought we would never see that again...but i think we have legit shot at it again...just a great feeling

You have no freaking clue what your talking about. If it wasnt so childish it would be comical

I don't understand why we are supposed to fear the talk of going undefeated. The streak did not cost us a title last year, three straight shot clock violations did. The ride was awesome. I would take a repeat of last year this year in a heartbeat.

I don't understand why we are supposed to fear the talk of going undefeated. The streak did not cost us a title last year, three straight shot clock violations did. The ride was awesome. I would take a repeat of last year this year in a heartbeat.

If it happens... I'm fine with that.

However, there's a part of me that wouldn't mind if half the team had the flu and couldn't play, and we lost our first game of the year by a bucket... if you know what I mean.

Its a even greater feeling knowing that the Cats own Louisville every year. Go Away Troll

Brian, why do you like posts like this. Ulismyman is clearly not a UL fan but you pat someone on the back for acting childish in attacking him. Why? Everyone is a troll, unless of course, you agree with them. That inane word should be banned from this board. I can't believe you actually liked that.

But with the loss being in the regular season, :).

It's fine Big blue...once these guys tab someone a troll they can't be convinved otherwise. Im outspoken. If i feel strongly about something i speak my mind...when it isn't popular then the troll word comes out. I know i'm not it wont keep me from posting.

Brian, why do you like posts like this. Ulismyman is clearly not a UL fan but you pat someone on the back for acting childish in attacking him. Why? Everyone is a troll, unless of course, you agree with them. That inane word should be banned from this board. I can't believe you actually liked that.

I thought his name was Jim.

Reactions: brianpoe

I think that for most folks it's a superstition thing! It is for me, anyway. Kinda like mentioning a no-hitter while it is in progress. You might jinx it!

Haha, ulismyman definitely has strong troll tendencies. They jump out at you.

Last edited:
It's fine Big blue...once these guys tab someone a troll they can't be convinved otherwise. Im outspoken. If i feel strongly about something i speak my mind...when it isn't popular then the troll word comes out. I know i'm not it wont keep me from posting.

No, not really, it isn't. The childish chant of "troll, troll, troll" is pathetic. They use it the way far too many yell "racist". It is a lazy and unintelligent way out of a discussion.

I don't understand why we are supposed to fear the talk of going undefeated. The streak did not cost us a title last year...

Maybe true...Maybe not. Sports are physical, mental and emotional. The streak (hyped by the media) created extra pressure and distractions...and eroded our teams' edge. I don't fear the streak, but it sure doesn't help win a title.

Sometimes true. I am a realist, I speak my mind whether or not anyone agrees with me.

From my perspective, you skew negative.

Perhaps there is a correlation between your inability to recognize a troll, and your characterization of your negativism as realism.

Or maybe you are simply a step ahead of us all.

How do you know what part of that post I liked?

The part about owning UL every year maybe?

I do not think Ulis is a troll but he is a pathetic poster about 80% of the time.

I do not think you are a troll but about 25% of your posts suck. Many of mine do as well to other people. I find it interesting that you are concerned about posts that I like. I have liked many of yours as well you know.

Also, did you know I provided catzfanjim's first liked post? You probably do not know what it is like to have almost 900 posts and no likes. Well let me tell you this, catzfanjim is a person too and by golly I will not let him post a UL sucks and and call out a crappy member all in one post without liking it!

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
From my perspective, you skew negative.

Perhaps there is a correlation between your inability to recognize a troll, and your characterization of your negativism as realism.

Or maybe you are simply a step ahead of us all.

Or a step behind, who knows.

No way in hell we go undefeated or close to undefeated next year. Last year took a combination of great talent, and some talented 2-3 year players on the roster. The twins, Poythress (although hurt), Dakari Johnson, Willie provided not only talent, but Final-4 experience, and great leadership. You coupled that with our incoming Freshman class, and that's why we had a shot at history. We will be very talented this year, but we are going to have growing pains. I'm gonna guess 4-6 losses. That's okay though, we can still get a 1 seed, and make a deep run come March. That's all that matters next year. Enough of the undefeated crap, it's not happening next year.

Reactions: michaeluk26
How do you know what part of that post I liked?

The part about owning UL every year maybe?

I do not think Ulis is a troll but he is a pathetic poster about 80% of the time.

I do not think you are a troll but about 25% of your posts suck. Many of mine do as well to other people. I find it interesting that you are concerned about posts that I like. I have liked many of yours as well you know.

Also, did you know I provided catzfanjim's first liked post? You probably do not know what it is like to have almost 900 posts and no likes. Well let me tell you this, catzfanjim is a person too and by golly I will not let him post a UL sucks and and call out a crappy member all in one post without liking it!

Yes I know you have and I don't do that as often as I should. I wasn't calling you out in my post. You're a good poster so it just surprised me that you chose that particular post to like. The obvious intent in that post was to simply call Ulis a troll. As I said above, I think that sort of name calling is a lazy and unintelligent way to end a discussion. You don't fit into that description. I can chuckle at your reasoning though, that was funny.

Reactions: CUT-NETS
Yes I know you have and I don't do that as often as I should. I wasn't calling you out in my post. You're a good poster so it just surprised me that you chose that particular post to like. The obvious intent in that post was to simply call Ulis a troll. As I said above, I think that sort of name calling is a lazy and unintelligent way to end a discussion. You don't fit into that description. I can chuckle at your reasoning though, that was funny.

Thanks for the compliment and back at you.

The word "troll' has been around so long that it has expanded in terms of definition. It used to mean solely a nonUK fan trolling to piss our fans off. But it is now used many times against those we pretty much know are UK fans but make negative remarks or try to stir things up in a "trollish" manner.

I do not mind the word because it takes the place of just calling someone something way worse or using profanity.

I liked your previous post btw...and now MikeD wants to know why the hell I did that! Thanks.

I'm just enjoying some bacon here in pigeon forge at Reagon's house of pancakes this morning. Im just here for the entertainment. You all keep up the good work.

Yep, new rule, each and every time. Just be thankful we don't have to explain why we didn't like a post....oh, never mind, we do that ad nauseam.

I'm just enjoying some bacon here in pigeon forge at Reagon's house of pancakes this morning. Im just here for the entertainment. You all keep up the good work.

Man, I wish I were back in those hills. Even overly crowded Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge.

You frequent Pigeon Forge? Explains a whole lot right there

You frequent Pigeon Forge? Explains a whole lot right there

Yeah, I frequent about once a year. Clearly, it means a whole lot. I enjoy Appalachia. Did you ever make it out to Coach K's preschool fantasy camp this year? Hopefully you got his autograph this time. Stay golden, pony boy.

Last edited:
Maybe true...Maybe not. Sports are physical, mental and emotional. The streak (hyped by the media) created extra pressure and distractions...and eroded our teams' edge. I don't fear the streak, but it sure doesn't help win a title.
Did you watch the Notre Dame game? The West Virginia game? That team had a killer instinct. You don't go 38-1 without an edge. We just lost our minds at the end of the Wisky game. Plenty of teams with multiple losses suffered the same fate in March.

ADVERTISEMENT