ADVERTISEMENT

I Know There Are A Lot Of Josh Jackson Fans Here

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
He really lit up twitter today with his performance at the UA tournament. Here's a Meyer comment.

kwwl29r7h6gg1512z1e3_normal.jpeg
Jerry Meyer@jerrymeyer247 ·
5h5 hours ago

In a win, Josh Jackson 41 pts on 19-24, at least 10 rebounds & a bevy of assists. One of the best performance I've scouted in 11 years
#UAA

IF he selects Kentucky as his collegiate destination I would certainly be just fine with that................

I haven't seen Jackson play but I just watched Monk play 3 games in the EYBL and he is as good as advertised. He had 39 this morning including at least 4 3's. He can get to the basket and finish through contact and he also finds the open man when he penetrates. I had to leave with about 10 minutes left in his game against Tatum and he probably had 15-18 in that game.

Wiggins with a better handle and a better motor.

Cal seems to be lukewarm on him, choosing to focus on Jayson Tatum. I don't quite get that. Tatum is great, but everyone seems to think he's going to Duke. Unless there's just no chance with Jackson (for a reason that would be unknown right now), I say make him an equal priority, and if that pushes Tatum completely over to Duke, oh well. Jackson is better.

But that's admittedly just the view from the bleachers, and you can't really question Cal's recruiting (even now, for the "sky is falling" crowd).

Reactions: UKcats1988
Watch out for his Under Armour affliations. He had his school list out and the added Auburn to it because they are UA. Hard to imagine any other top 20 recruit adding AU without being either instate or some fishy crap going on. He seems the most likely to have some shenanigans going on with his recruitment.

He is the best parts of Wiggins and Wall all wrapped into one player.
Best high school prospect since Davis.
No, that was Wiggins. It's just that he went to Kansas and played for Self. So nobody remembers him.

Jackson is the best since Wiggins.

Jackson is the real deal best player in 2015 or 2016 class - nba all star - kid has unlimited upside

ADVERTISEMENT