ADVERTISEMENT

i hope current players dont read this stuff. ..

ulismyman

Senior
Jan 11, 2015
Constantly wanting this player and that player like our season hinges on other players...maybe it will motivate them

I think our players understand that it's a team effort and would love for us to add more talent, even at the cost of their minutes, especially if it meant getting to a Final Four and maybe winning a title.

Constantly wanting this player and that player like our season hinges on other players...maybe it will motivate them

Buuuuuuut...if you're hoping it will motivate them, then wouldn't you want them to read this stuff?
ScratchHead.gif

I truly hope they read this board and laugh. There are some good fans but an awful lot of stupid fans that really don't know much about a hoops. Sure they are die hard fans, but some are stupid and some just cross the line with trashing players.
I am sure the love they get in person around campus and town far out weighs this board, but it really is comical the crap that fans post on here about players, the team and the coaches.

I'm sure that some of them come here after losses or close wins to laugh and point at some of the comments. No athlete in this day of social media could see the commentary here as anything but foolishness and entertainment. Sometimes, it is pretty funny.

The athletes I feel sorry for are the ones like Willis. The threads which promote him are pretty embarrassing to him, I'm sure.

I'm sure their a lot of young ladies licking their door handles to not even worry or wring their hands over what some dummy has to say on a message board.

Last edited:
If anyone thinks any of the UK players read this message board, you are insane.

ADVERTISEMENT