ADVERTISEMENT

I DONT WANT TO HEAR THIS

LXWildcat

Sophomore
Nov 25, 2023
I don’t want to hear these things from anyone….

We need Wagner

We still have time

We have to improve on defense

I’m not giving up on this team

……..

This season is over with, no chance in hell this team makes a run in March. So sick and tired of this crap, this is NOT Kentucky Basketball

Sadly I can’t disagree with anything you said. I has such high hopes just a few weeks ago in this team. I’m now resigned to the likelihood of a first/second round ncaa loss.

It's not looking good right now. Can they come back and win tonight? Well, yeah, but it's not looking promising. Multiple home loses are what gets you kicked out of the NCAAT when you don't have a good resume...

From the start of the year adou should have been a focal point of our offense. He Rob Reed DJ and reeves. It wasn't and this season is done. When you don't have a scoring option from your 3 or 5 you can't be good

Reactions: RunninRichie
Obviously not good right now, but the team has the firepower to play with anyone. We have to figure out how to stop the slow starts. We gotta get healthy, we need DJ. Tre needs to fight like his life depends on it and get his head out his ass, otherwise all his minutes need to go to Thiero.

The reason why I absolutely do not give up I'd Rob. This is a guy who can carry you in March. He is like all those guards that go ape shit on us in the tourney ad of late.

I invite you guys to give up and not watch the rest of the reason if you've already resigned. 2014 team happened if you remember. You just have to get in, after that anything can happen. And I don't see a world where we don't get in.

Obviously not good right now, but the team has the firepower to play with anyone. We have to figure out how to stop the slow starts. We gotta get healthy, we need DJ. Tre needs to fight like his life depends on it and get his head out his ass, otherwise all his minutes need to go to Thiero.

The reason why I absolutely do not give up I'd Rob. This is a guy who can carry you in March. He is like all those guards that go ape shit on us in the tourney ad of late.

I invite you guys to give up and not watch the rest of the reason if you've already resigned. 2014 team happened if you remember. You just have to get in, after that anything can happen. And I don't see a world where we don't get in.
Man just give it a break. This is 2014, teams are drastically better than the 2014 season. This team won’t a make a run, because they have zero defense unlike the ‘14 team

Bring on Bruce pearl. His teams play hard and never give up.
Bet he can't wait to embarass uk
hate to say it, but i agree. year to year there’s just not much drop off. he’s well established in the conference, can recruit, and can coach. i think he’d do really really well.

Good coaches talk about things like, "next man up" and "no excuses".
Cal is an excuse machine.

This team, under competent coaching, had every chance to be special. Under Cal it will be remembered as just another one of the disappointments in the later half of Cal's tenure.

The problem is Cal. Making excuses year after year for these teams is ridiculous when he is the common factor.
Cal is opposing coaches' dream. He supplies them with the easiest opponent to scout every year, and they get to call it a big win when they beat him.

I'm tired of being embarrassed. This is not Kentucky Basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT