ADVERTISEMENT

How in the Sam Hill could the web designers get our number of National Championships wrong?

It's a holdover banner from the old forum, actually. They didn't actively make a mistake, they just didn't change the text in the code.

I wish I'd thought of that explanation when I was a kid...

"mom, I didn't ACTIVELY make a mistake...I just forgot to take my brother out of the washing machine..."

:)

Pfffttt...
Eye-Roll-reaction-gif.gif

I wish I'd thought of that explanation when I was a kid...

"mom, I didn't ACTIVELY make a mistake...I just forgot to take my brother out of the washing machine..."

:)

They made uniform coding changes and applied them to every single separate rivals site probably simultaneously. If Duke has a similar banner it probably still says 4-time title winners.

Yea, I was under the impression it would be corrected, nothing worse than something being changed and wrong on top of that, especially when it deals with Kentucky basketball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
It's not that it's a big deal, it's that Rivals probably is dealing with a lot bigger issues with transitioning a major social forum to a new layout than changing a single digit of text on their UK sub-board banner.

There should be a capability to allow the individual site administrators to maintain content on their own board. If somebody from Rivals has to do it, that's poor design IMO.

Where is Rivals headquarters? I say we march! CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

braveheart_a_p.jpg

Rivals must be in cahoots with CBS,ESPN,and Yahoo has been putting out Anti-UK stories this year as well

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT