ADVERTISEMENT

How do you get banned from UNC Rivals w/o posting?

I got the same thing the day the Notice of Allegations dropped. Coincidence?

Their mods are absolutely horrible. Just a bunch of bitter old bullies.

"Bullies"? To who?

They are a bunch of pansies. Heel(rear)Bent was exposed around a year ago when they posted a pic of him wearing ass-less leather chaps on his motorcycle. Let's just say he's very supportive of Catlyn Jenner and Clay Aiken.

The best part is that we all know the UNC** mods are reading this thread.

Just a sincere message for them... YOU ARE COWARDS AND PANSIES. Enjoy your sanctions B$T@H!

The idea that posters like preacherfan and JPScott would be banned before ever posting there is utterly ridiculous. Heel Nation is in full on "circle the wagons" mode right now. It's just as bad at Inside Carolina. It's one thing to ban someone for posting things that you don't like but preemptive banning? :thumbsdown:

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I just went on there and didn't seem to have a problem. I clicked on a thread and then hit reply and it opened the box for me to type in a message. I then closed out and didn't type anything in. Looked like I was allowed to do it but chose not to since I really didn't have anything to say to them. Do you have to actually putting a post up on the board to receive that message, OP, or did they not even allow you to get as far as I did?

Never had a reason to post over there....I went there to see their comments re: their success in recruiting this past year.....I mean, next year....:)

UNC** fans are in exteme denial while in the back of their peon sized brains, they know theyre about to get hit hard by the NCAA. I will laugh, and enjoy their misery. No school/fanbase deserves it more than UNC**

OP email rivals and tell them your problems

Won't work. I even called Yahoo and complained about how the mods on THR would chide other school posters, even change/modify posts to make the poster look like an idiot. The guy at Yahoo told me that each board chooses how they run the board. In the end heelbent and Mike just make themselves look bad.

Is 'Big Brother Tar Heel' watching the UK site? [winking]

If so, guilty as Roy, but I haven't forgotten anything close to what Roy has........

TarHeelIllustrated.com - Error
You have been banned for the following reason: Rules violations
I never ever posted on the UNCheat site. I go over to check it out to see if an inlaw is on their board. When I tried to reply to his post I discovered that I was banned from that site? Then Rivals send me a zillion e-mails to join as a paid member......Please....

Hello everybody. I really-really want to express my concerns for all the UK fans in their hate shown toward UNC. What ever happens to UNC will just happen and life goes on. It saddens me to what happen to UNC, but my life will continue on because at 65 I realized that their are more important things going on in my life than college sports , such as the health and welfare of the ones I love. I am not trying to bait anyone, my intentions are truly good. SMILE

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY & STAFF !!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everybody. I really-really want to express my concerns for all the UK fans in their hate shown toward UNC. What ever happens to UNC will just happen and life goes on. It saddens me to what happen to UNC, but my life will continue on because at 65 I realized that their are more important things going on in my life than college sports , such as the health and welfare of the ones I love. I am not trying to bait anyone, my intentions are truly good. SMILE

For the record, it is "there" and not "their." My intentions are truly good. I don't want people to think you are an uneducated AFAM major.

Reactions: wildcatwelder

due to the fact that you made the effort to come here and post about it, shows that you are in fact very concerned
quit being a hypocritical liar

Reactions: jarms24
For the record, it is "there" and not "their." My intentions are truly good. I don't want people to think you are an uneducated AFAM major.
Hi preacherfan. Thank you for the correction. My grades were not good enough to advance my education. Thanks again my friend.

due to the fact that you made the effort to come here and post about it, shows that you are in fact very concerned
quit being a hypocritical liar
Hi mebeblue2. My friend why do you feel the need to call me or anyone a liar. I really wish you PEACE & a happy SPIRIT. SMILE

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY & STAFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi preacherfan. Thank you for the correction. My grades were not good enough to advance my education. Thanks again my friend.

My friend, I am glad to help. Now, you need to get some education and realize that Dean was a scumbag who exploited poor black kids to make himself rich and realize that UK is superior to UNC in every way. Once you become a UK fan, you will be truly happy.

My friend, I am glad to help. Now, you need to get some education and realize that Dean was a scumbag who exploited poor black kids to make himself rich and realize that UK is superior to UNC in every way. Once you become a UK fan, you will be truly happy.
preacherfan, if everybody pulled for the same team, it would get very boring. SMILE....with tongue sticking out ( don't you just love it)

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY& STAFF !!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

preacherfan, if everybody pulled for the same team, it would get very boring. SMILE....with tongue sticking out ( don't you just love it)

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY& STAFF !!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, you could cheer for Duke, who is a proven winner without having a massive cheating scandal! You picked a cheating unethical unrepentant program that doesn't know how to win without massive fraud and cheating. Find another team and you can find true happiness knowing your wins aren't tainted.

I tell you this as your friend. I want you to experience the joy of winning without compromising your ethics. Just glad I can help. I am a good guy that way!

I SMILE every single time a UNC thread pops up because I know it eats them alive that they are being discussed and can't defend it . Nothing frustrates UNC or their fans more than not being able to control the narrative concerning their program . They spent decades telling their own fairytale , now nobody believes anything they say . My suggestion would be for you to SMILE and not be worried about what we say , it's out of your control .

Well, you could cheer for Duke, who is a proven winner without having a massive cheating scandal! You picked a cheating unethical unrepentant program that doesn't know how to win without massive fraud and cheating. Find another team and you can find true happiness knowing your wins aren't tainted.

I tell you this as your friend. I want you to experience the joy of winning without compromising your ethics. Just glad I can help. I am a good guy that way!
preacherfan, my love for UNC is like my marriage of 40 years, it has not been perfect but I still love my wife. I do find happiness for you and finding JOY in pulling for your team. Good bye,

I SMILE every single time a UNC thread pops up because I know it eats them alive that they are being discussed and can't defend it . Nothing frustrates UNC or their fans more than not being able to control the narrative concerning their program . They spent decades telling their own fairytale , now nobody believes anything they say . My suggestion would be for you to SMILE and not be worried about what we say , it's out of your control .
Hi Xception. I still LOVE UNC for better or worse. My friend I am not worried about what you say, just concerned. True it is out of my control. good bye.

preacherfan, my love for UNC is like my marriage of 40 years, it has not been perfect but I still love my wife. I do find happiness for you and finding JOY in pulling for your team. Good bye,

So, you are married to a cheap prostitute? Sorry friend, but that is your analogy, not mine.

Last edited:
You are not worried about what we say and yet here you are attempting to dissuade us from expressing delight over the plight of an unremorseful cheater . That is some contradiction you have going there , you are not genuine in your intentions but that is par for the course concerning all things UNC .

You should focus on why your board is not up in arms over their schools dishonorable ways , instead you prefer to launch futile attempts at stopping the electronic rape of UNC . The problem is not outward as in us talking about the cheating , it's inward and some self reflection might bring about some much needed revelation . I know it's a ridiculous theory that the issues might be with UNC and not on Catsillustrated but I think there's some merit to it . WINKIE

I'd like to know why @shun1 isn't on TarHole Radar giving his peace sermons to his volatile brethren who are threatening the lives of Dan Kane, Mary Willingham, Jay Smith, Paul Barrett, Sara Ganim, and many others who have covered the largest athletic scandal in the history of the NCAA. What gives, my hypocritical friend?

Hi mebeblue2. My friend why do you feel the need to call me or anyone a liar. I really wish you PEACE & a happy SPIRIT. SMILE

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO ROY & STAFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are like so many other unc fans, the worst person you can lie to is yourself
the hypocrisy in you is strong

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT