ADVERTISEMENT

How Do You Feel About Kids That Transfer From UK?

I seem to reflect on each of them differently.

Wiltjer - followed him with interest when he got to Gonzaga
Wheeler - not really a fan, just no following interest
Juzang - wasn’t really impressed with him until he landed at UCLA (which got me irritated with Cal)
Reeves . . . TBD

Who else?
To be fair ... you can't blame the players for moving on to better opportunity. There's nothing fair about Cal's system. Cal's system is designed to push any second year, returning player to the end of the bench or out the door. Totally corrupted and fails to build an experienced roster that can win consistently year after year. Cal's system serves Cal's ego while he cares little about the Program other than it provides the vehicle to carry out his fraud and malfeasance while the University (Barnhart) actually PAYS him to do it. BBN needs to throw Barnhart a retirement party ... it's time.

First, takes a low life fan to bash a kid in public even if they left. Second, NIL and the portal assure this is going to happen. Only way to avoid it is get kids that don’t have options or get much higher potential NIL reserves.
I didn't see any bashing in the post you quoted.

If this site didn’t have Booger Baller and Bass posting on it, it would be so much better.
Translation: Whah!!! An actual kY fan supports his team and makes me feel bad. Someone cancel him cause he don’t think like me.

Haters really thrive on cancelling opposing pints of view.

Booger Baller and Biden Bass the dynamic duo! Starting shit every day in several threads and then expecting the mods to help them, even though they’re both to damn stupid to see they make their jobs more difficult.
You really got butt hurt when you tried to be macho man for that woman’s post, huh.

Booger Baller and Biden Bass the dynamic duo! Starting shit every day in several threads and then expecting the mods to help them, even though they’re both to damn stupid to see they make their jobs more difficult.
You really got butt hurt when you tried to be macho man for that woman’s post,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT