ADVERTISEMENT

How do you determine if someone's white trash?

As witnessed on any given day in East Tennessee:

*Piece of shit vehicle with "Don't Tread On Me" plates that cost extra every year.

*Confederate flag also flying on same piece of shit car.

*Confederate flag in front of your church.

*Pit bull chained up in your front yard, only partially obscured by your Confederate flag that is dangling from your porch that is ready to collapse.

*Tatted up skanks with way too short shorts arguing in the middle of a store parking lot driving lane, and flipping off people who want them to get out of the way.

*Driving a piece of shit vehicle with bald tires and no insurance while you are sporting $1000 worth of tats on your body.

If you look like this...
unnamed-41-610x319.png

louserville.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Kooky Kats
This is a great thread.

White trash would vote for Obama and is now on the Hillary bandwagon
Probably attended an Ivy League school majoring in social justice
Would be a lifelong member of Planned Parenthood and promotes killing babies in the womb
Loves the gay lifestyle and anal sex.
Must have the U S Government to protect, feed and care from cradle to grave.
Denies the existence of God
Has faith in Karma
Roots for ISIS to behead Christians.
Hates all of U.S. history and can not stand the fact America has always been an exceptional country.
Thinks taxes are the solution, as long as somebody is else is being taxed.
Spends money like Caesar's wife but never their own.

This is a great thread.

White trash would vote for Obama and is now on the Hillary bandwagon
Probably attended an Ivy League school majoring in social justice
Would be a lifelong member of Planned Parenthood and promotes killing babies in the womb
Loves the gay lifestyle and anal sex.
Must have the U S Government to protect, feed and care from cradle to grave.
Denies the existence of God
Has faith in Karma
Roots for ISIS to behead Christians.
Hates all of U.S. history and can not stand the fact America has always been an exceptional country.
Thinks taxes are the solution, as long as somebody is else is being taxed.
Spends money like Caesar's wife but never their own.
Nailed it!!!!!!!...:smiley::sunglasses:

You can always tell sneak trash by how much drama is in their life. If every day this individual somehow gets tangled up in endless amounts of nonsense = they're more than likely trash.

He died honorably while sleeping with two of his uncles in a running pickup truck submerged in mud after a bodacious night of white-trash truck mudding shenanigans.

Twas a dark, cold, drunk night.....the men needed heat to survive. They were stuck in mud and too far away from home to walk the perilous road. Because getting naked together for warmth is totally gay, they had no choice but to leave the truck running to establish a habitable climate within the vehicle.

Unbeknownst to them, the truck's exhaust was blocked by mud....the very mud that was ironically the lifeblood of their existence. The fumes sadly crept their way into the cabin of the vehicle while they slept, snuffing the life out of that sweet boy and his uncles.

tumblr_mku6266ycG1s5ty3yo1_500.gif

The first thing I do is look at the license plate of their truck or van (AKA shaggin wagon) and see if it has Indiana or Tennessee tags. If it does they are White Trash and no further investigation is required. If it has Kentucky plates look for a a line beard and/or neck tattoo of the driver. If any either is found then you have White Trash.

If you dressed like this for your wedding, I have bad news for you.
c5d715f1c4abd97d6633265f37e87a6c.jpg

I understand the Robertson's from Duck Dynasty get good looking wives because they are loaded but this dude seems to have out punted his coverage. While she has a lot of the signs of being White Trash she still looks like she could have done better for herself.

One of the biggest clues to being white trash that I use to see when I was selling mobile homes to poor people was if I saw a white couple and the wife was obese and the husband was a string bean.

Fat white wife + skinny white husband= 100% white trash. She has the "good credit" score with a 550 FICO and he couldn't finance tap water.

Dang she's a catch with them hooters AND heroin. Wonder if she needs a pen pal. Probably won't be in there long.

One of the biggest clues to being white trash that I use to see when I was selling mobile homes to poor people was if I saw a white couple and the wife was obese and the husband was a string bean.

Fat white wife + skinny white husband= 100% white trash. She has the "good credit" score with a 550 FICO and he couldn't finance tap water.
What does it tell you when they are both fat like this? Maybe the total of both FICOs and both IQs < 660.
2382258833_e219ea9f0c_o.jpg

Last edited:
What does it tell you when they are both fat like this?
2382258833_e219ea9f0c_o.jpg

Close man. It's close, but prolly not white trash because they look clean. They prolly both have decent credit. She prolly has a 700 FICO with a few late medical bill payments and he prolly is somewhere between a 625-to a 675 with a several late payments (that 50 inch Walmart Tv, his shitty lawn mower, etc etc) Just barely enough to qualify for a double wide, but atleast it's a newer model.

Reactions: Desperado_1955
I remember now what arugbs was talking about. It was that show buckwild mtv had and pimped the hell out of. I knew the dude with the hose was one of the people who died because the truck got stuck muddin. They had no way of getting out and he was one of the stars of the show so it got canned. Was the chick in there with em? I remember mtv tried doin some show after that involved alaskan chicks and how wild they were. Unless one of them drowned in the snow(which I could see happening) where did that show go?

[roll]

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Close man. It's close, but prolly not white trash because they look clean. They prolly both have decent credit. She prolly has a 700 FICO with a few late medical bill payments and he prolly is somewhere between a 625-to a 675 with a several late payments (that 50 inch Walmart Tv, his shitty lawn mower, etc etc) Just barely enough to qualify for a double wide, but atleast it's a newer model.

Do not take this personal, but you must be a shitty finance mgr. Give me a 700 and 675, dem mf'ers are walking out with the nines, and under 5%. Shiat, double wide, they would be in one of the nicest hoods in town, right up beside all the snooty folks living beyond their means and just one layoff from BK and losing everything and calling dad to bail them out. "but dad I can't let the bmer go back, what will I drive to the cc ? Guranan damn tee those folks in that pic, are very well off, and no worries of going broke.

Do not take this personal, but you must be a shitty finance mgr. Give me a 700 and 675, dem mf'ers are walking out with the nines, and under 5%. Shiat, double wide, they would be in one of the nicest hoods in town, right up beside all the snooty folks living beyond their means and just one layoff from BK and losing everything and calling dad to bail them out. "but dad I can't let the bmer go back, what will I drive to the cc ? Guranan damn tee those folks in that pic, are very well off, and no worries of going broke.

Never was a finance manager, but I was a shitty realtor. Was more interested in their credit score to see if I had to go from bank financing to owner financing. Selling trailers, most of them can't qualify for a bank loan.

Sample white trash family photo.
I am guessing that Daddy grows weed on his neighbor's land so he won't get caught. He will eventually electrocute himself trying to steal the copper from Utility lines.
Mom is using her baby maker to bring in more govmint benefits. She is not sure who is/are the real father(s) of her children. Turns tricks in December for X-mas cash. Spends all spare time smoking and watching reality TV.
Junior hopes to qualify for SS disability benefits by age 25 due to an IQ below 50. The back up plan is to follow the career path of The Rock.
Misty is in training to become a skanky high school version of Becca Manns and wants to be a Grandmother by 40. Looking for a husband who still has all his teeth.
White-Trash-Family-Portrait.jpg

Last edited:
Sample white trash family photo.
I am guessing that Daddy grows weed on his neighbor's land so he won't get caught. He will eventually electrocute himself trying to steal the copper from Utility lines.
Mom is using her baby maker to bring in more govmint benefits. She is not sure who is/are the real father(s) of her children. Turns tricks in December for X-mas cash. Spends all spare time smoking and watching reality TV.
Junior hopes to qualify for SS disability benefits by age 25 due to an IQ below 50. The back up plan is to follow the career path of The Rock.
Misty is in training to become a skanky high school version of Becca Manns and wants to be a Grandmother by 45. Looking for a husband who still has all his teeth.
White-Trash-Family-Portrait.jpg
First, I love the cena t-shirt. Dad needs to be rockin an Earnhardt sr. T to match.

Here's a few;
You find true love on farmers only.com because your soul mate is part of your family tree.

You win a walk on role for purnells old folks country sausage commericals. Could you imagine the look on his face if old Betsy Ann, heir and granddaughter to the sausage king of ky brought Jose to meet grandpa al for dinner at the farm? Lol Jose may never been heard of again.

This is my personal favorite. I worked a short period of time for a company that I knew would not last as part of a 2nd job. One of the beautiful women working there was single had 5 kids was knocked up again and her oldest was 18 and she was about to have a baby. Making her a grandma at 34. That takes effort to screw up that badly. She went to a methadone clinic and smoked pot to calm her nerves . She would trade food stamps with friends and family because she needed money, but my favorite was her daughter was going to say she didn't live in the house anymore so they didn't cut her food stamps. Lol you can't make this stuff up. Why would they not take her right to give birth if she can't take care of her other 5 kids? The best part was her oldest baby daddy was going to cincinnati state(2yr school) to be a psychiatrist.

Reactions: JumperJack
In all fairness black dudes can usually be found with the fattest and or trashish white girls out there . You usually know who they are by going through the uscan trying to figure out how much is left on their stamps or the equivalent of races that make up the baby daddys

In all fairness black dudes can usually be found with the fattest and or trashish white girls out there . You usually know who they are by going through the uscan trying to figure out how much is left on their stamps or the equivalent of races that make up the baby daddys

Big big difference. Those black dudes are proud. Those white guys are depressed and prolly devoted their life to misery.

If the whole damn family lumbers across the parking lot, won't move for traffic while they're waddling along, then makes sure to slow down and glare at the cars that are waiting on their fat asses to move...wellsir, you might have some white trash.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT