ADVERTISEMENT

How do you determine if someone's white trash?

You two just need to get it over with and just pork.
[laughing] -- this pic...

large.jpg

... was s'posed to follow the post you quoted.

Ask them if they're white trash. If they laugh, they're not, if they're pissed, they might be, if they hit shoot or stab you, they are.

They hate commas.

If you are poor
If you are uneducated
You don't make a lot of money
You eat food that is unhealthy
You can't afford nice things
You don't speak properly
You aren't good looking
You listen to music that is for poor people
You have bad hygiene
You wear dirty clothes
You make poor sexual decisions
If you wear under armour

No b-rax I meant other white trash, you seem to be referring to yourself or a family member since everything you said is basically you in a nutshell. I'm just kidding man I like the dirty clothes one. Especially those that wear sweat pants because they are too fat for pants or jeans. Wearing sweat pants is basically telling everyone I give up lol

White trash is anybody that sits on their perfectly healthy ass and lives off of the Government check that my tax dollars goes to. They venture out on the first of the month in their dirty pajamas and flipflops to the local walmart where they use their food stamp card to buy cases of soda which they then trade to mom and pop groceries for cash which they use for important things like cigarettes, beer, fireworks, dope and tatoos. They engage in such recreational activities as stealing 4wheelers, lawnmowers, weedeaters and lawn furniture to pawn. They steal catylytic converters and tail gates off of trucks for scrap metal and stage fake injuries for lawsuits. They generally clog up Drs offices and ERs with silly ass horseshit complaints, no doubt in an effort to secure pills and clog up gas stations where they take their damn sweet time to pump $5 of gas in their Mustang II with spinner rims and mix breed pitbull hanging out the window. Nothing wrong with being poor white, but the trash part is a decision they make.

If you are poor
If you are uneducated
You don't make a lot of money
You eat food that is unhealthy
You can't afford nice things
You don't speak properly
You aren't good looking
You listen to music that is for poor people
You have bad hygiene
You wear dirty clothes
You make poor sexual decisions
If you wear under armour

I agree with all of it except "poor sexual decisions". At the risk of sounding like white trash, isn't that an oxymoron?

Smoke cigarettes - the badge of honor for white trash and ignorance
Vapor smokes - douchebags
Scratch off Lottery - the magic ticket out of mama's double wide
Above ground pools - bonus if it is the inflatable type

Reactions: KingOfBBN
Wake up this Friday morning, ready for a long Holiday weekend, and find out I'm poor white trash.:cool2:

I ask what features does one possess that make them white trash? Here's a few:

People who say they there going to Walmarts like there is two together

Tattoos on there neck and boobs
Smoke stacks with the brass truck balls
All Luke Bryan fans
Most nascar fans
Women with 6 kids 3 baby daddy's and they are all different races.
Certain tramp stamps
Barbwire tattoos
Dating your cousin
Those who watch here comes honey boo boo
Tear drop tattoos

There's a few off the top of my head, have fun with it. Let's hear some good ones
Racist post.

Reactions: -LEK-
Here's one, I was at Taco Bell yesterday and this beat up ford bronco pulled in right next to me. Some douchebag and his girlfriend with the cursive neck tat were in their just parked. You could tell they weren't there to eat. They parked so close I waited for them to get out so I didn't damage his 300 car anymore but that didn't happen so I got out and went inside. I come out 10 minutes later and they are still sitting there hot boxing smokes with the windows down. He clearly says to the Tokyo rose of the trailer park while I'm getting in my car was "does he have it on him, and what the hell is taking him so long to get here?" It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they were waiting for their drug fix and not for mom or dad to drop them off money for Taco Bell. I see that crap all the time and I'm sure you guys have seen it as well. You can profile easily the trash just sitting in parking lots waiting for their hookups and have no shame doing it. It could of been bigblueguru90 using faking 100 dollar bills and scoring some heroin.

Huge difference in Redneck and white trash. Rednecks while they are disgusting in appearance , CAN be good peoples. White trash is just that, trash and have no redeeming qualities to them. Most are unemployed, wear pajamas out in public, gives no touches about what people think of them, have a arrest record longer than their shitty credit report. You can spot most on the 1st at any Walmarts or Krogers, Save A Lot, Aldis, etc with a cart full of Tbones, Mountain Dew, using that credit card that has no monthly payment required, when it is gone it is gone until next month when the gubment reups it. And it is usually gone after a few days, some neck has given them .50 on the $ so they can buy dope and not food so the neck who is always looking for a deal takes said gubment card and they buy groceries with it.

Reactions: bluemoonofky
Wears cammo often and never hunts. Cites Duck Dynasty when giving advice. Says, "That Sarah Palin has some good ideas,". Derides education.

There's so many characteristics of white trash. Some noticeable ones are...

Tons of toys in the front yard
Inflatable pool
Uses the word "pecker"
Has a bad dye job (women)
Never wears sleeves
"Wal Marts"
Always wants to fight somebody
Always has Mtn. Dew on tap
If you're white and imitate black culture (Lville fans)
If you refer to anyone who hasn't had the same haircut since birth as "queer"
If your first instinct during a conflict is to take your shirt off
If you refer to a shopping cart as a "buggy"
If your kid's limbs are hanging to the floor in that Wal-Mart "buggy"
If your kids ever go into an establishment with no shoes on AND YOU'RE NOT AT THE BEACH
You own every Kid Rock CD
Neck tattoo

Reactions: Lord Poofinger
Here's one, I was at Taco Bell yesterday and this beat up ford bronco pulled in right next to me. Some douchebag and his girlfriend with the cursive neck tat were in their just parked. You could tell they weren't there to eat. They parked so close I waited for them to get out so I didn't damage his 300 car anymore but that didn't happen so I got out and went inside. I come out 10 minutes later and they are still sitting there hot boxing smokes with the windows down. He clearly says to the Tokyo rose of the trailer park while I'm getting in my car was "does he have it on him, and what the hell is taking him so long to get here?" It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out they were waiting for their drug fix and not for mom or dad to drop them off money for Taco Bell. I see that crap all the time and I'm sure you guys have seen it as well. You can profile easily the trash just sitting in parking lots waiting for their hookups and have no shame doing it. It could of been bigblueguru90 using faking 100 dollar bills and scoring some heroin.
so what do you call a rich or well off white person that is on drugs and is irresponsible...I have been in homes where people have plenty of money and their houses are filthy and then then in homes with little white picket fences outside inside and just as spotless as can be on the inside...white trash is something you and is not because of what you have or don't have..

ADVERTISEMENT