ADVERTISEMENT

How do you determine if someone's white trash?

Wall2Boogie

All-American
Jan 28, 2010
I ask what features does one possess that make them white trash? Here's a few:

People who say they there going to Walmarts like there is two together

Tattoos on there neck and boobs
Smoke stacks with the brass truck balls
All Luke Bryan fans
Most nascar fans
Women with 6 kids 3 baby daddy's and they are all different races.
Certain tramp stamps
Barbwire tattoos
Dating your cousin
Those who watch here comes honey boo boo
Tear drop tattoos

There's a few off the top of my head, have fun with it. Let's hear some good ones

Reactions: BigBlueFan1963
Me and wall2rondo started our accounts at the same time. It's a coincidence that we have same names. I am and always will be wall2boogie. THe morons who post garbage and then get blasted change their name quicker a politician and their views. I don't do that. I got put on time out, no 2 ways about it I got baited by the douchebag and against my better judgement I spoke my mind.

Me and wall2rondo started our accounts at the same time. It's a coincidence that we have same names. I am and always will be wall2boogie. THe morons who post garbage and then get blasted change their name quicker a politician and their views. I don't do that. I got put on time out, no 2 ways about it I got baited by the douchebag and against my better judgement I spoke my mind.
Leave my name out of this!!!!!! You come in the paddok and get into arguments with posters and my name gets brought up. I shortened my handle for this very reason! You and a few posters get into pissing matches and somehow my name gets brought into the conversation. I'm tired of it and it gets old. Please stop!!!!!!!!

Cigarette smoking is a good place to start.
laugh.gif

Well stop making so many names on here and stick to one. Its hard to keep up with. I can sympathize with Mash on this.
Well stop making so many names on here and stick to one. Its hard to keep up with. I can sympathize with Mash on this.
Just stop with your personal attacks. You were the first person that brought my name up I'm this thread. And for no reason! If you have a problem with wall 2 boogie or black label that's on you. But leave my name out of it.
Sick and tired of you and a couple others always using my name
When you get into arguments with other posters

I usually just ask them. I find most people to be very self aware and honest. You want to get an accurate portrayal of some one, just ask them.

I fail to see a downside to this really.

I'd say meth heads would qualify. Most trailer parks have a respectable number of them.

I would also like to add that I find "white trash" to be more of a state of mind than just another way to say poor white southerns. It affects a much larger area than the south and isn't restricted only to the poor.But even though they are rightfully associated with the term, being poor shouldn't be assumed as an admission of guilt. It's way more complicated than that. If anything poors should be put in the dreaded "person of interest" category until a more in depth investigation can be done.

Although, with a blind assumption being right more times than it's wrong, would it really matter? Go with your gut, I guess.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
Hey man, I couldn't figure out how to email you so I'm doing it this way. I am sorry your name was brought up as though you were me. Like you, I hate pissing matches, but there is one guy who baits me all the time. I let my thoughts get the best of me and said what I thought of him. You and I have always been cool and I want to keep it that way. Lek is the guy I can't stand and he's the only one. He once posted a picture of Jesus and put the words on it saying "jesus says your a fag" since that day I've disliked him. I'm sure other Christians didn't laugh much either. I get it it's a message board but some stuff you just don't do. I never intended for you to get confused with me. I'm truly sorry they confused you for me.
Please delete your post on RR ......it's noted Don't drag this nonsense over there please .

ADVERTISEMENT